1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dark Black Log Rubble Pieces - Help!

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Nine Dark Moons, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I am looking for the following 2 pieces of log rubble in DARK BLACK:

(Click on Photo to Enlarge)
    [​IMG]

Please let me know your asking price and what shard the piece(s) is on! Thanks so much and Happy New Year!!!
    ICQ 215-364-344

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I have the north black end piece but not the west, I don't think. I'm looking for the souteast corner piece of a large display case, or the south side of an east facing tall bench. Or we can work something else out. I'm on Baja.

3. Nine Dark Moons

<font color="brown">Thanks Sarsmi! I don't have any bench or display case pieces [​IMG] My rubble collection is on Napa but I have a char on Baja with some gold in her bank account ~ I could offer you gold for your log pieces.</font>

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey that'll work. I can hold onto it for you if you want to wait and see if there is a seller on baja with the other log piece you need. Just lemme know. =)

5. Nine Dark Moons

<font color="brown">Cool thanks! Do you have ICQ? I could message you when I'm home from work this evening and maybe we can work something out [​IMG] My ICQ is 215-364-344. </font>

6. Nine Dark Moons

<font color="brown">Thank you so much Sarsmi! I am now one step closer to having a fully completed set of dark black logs [​IMG] Yay!!! </font>