1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dark Guardian Room's the place to be for DOOM Drops

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by HippoRedux, Nov 1, 2014.

1. HippoRedux

HippoRedux Adventurer

I got over 60 drops killing Dark Guardians on my Mystic Hippo in a few hours when there was a half dozen of us in the DG room! I used spellweave empowered RC's followed by area attack with Undead book equipped but mages with EV's and area spells, tamers, and area effect or whirlwind Dexxors (Undead tali or weapon) work just as well:) One of the few places where all are welcome, none of the usual "what are you doing horning in on MY private farming spot" that some local residents are known for:) In fact the more people in room, and the more summons or pets, the larger the spawn is! I'm usually wearing 2100-3100 Luck and don't mind partying people because I hate to see the lvl 1-3 TMaps and 760 gp and med high loot wasted on DG corpses ( spawn so fast, lil time to loot myself).

Woke up to snow covered yard, so will prob waste the day in UO - hope to see you all in Doom!

Regards, Hippo

DevilsOwn likes this.
  2. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Been there when I could. Gathered quite a few arties with only 250 luck as well.
    Drop EVs, put on that sweet undead slayer book and meteor strike away.