1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dark Knight question

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Adora, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Adora

Adora Guest

Can he only be challenged for a prize once per account? I had thought it was once per character, but my second character to challenge him also won and didn't receive anything.

2. Nenime

Nenime Guest

No, you're right. Once per char, not per account. Are you sure that you used the KR client all the time? And that you really defeated him? There is a three-minutes-limit to kill him, otherwise you are teleported back to Haven. Also, try to toggle backpack view to list in case you overlooked the reward.

Reference:
    UO Herald about Dark Knight
    UOGuide about Dark Knight

3. Adora

Adora Guest

Thanks for the info and the links. Maybe I reached the time limit - I thought I had beaten him as his health was really low. From what I read, it looks like I can wait a day with this char and try for a prize again?

4. Nenime

Nenime Guest

Yes, after 24 hours. BTW, you have 10 minutes (not 3) to defeat him. My bad! :blushing:

5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Unless they fixed it - the try again thing is bugged and will not work... :(