1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dark Tower Reborn is Recruiting !!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Silent_DTR, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Max Blackoak

Stratics Veteran

do you have something to do with the DT guys who used to live in safe haven? like way back?

2. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

were their vampires in Stephan Kings Dark Tower? I must read it again.

3. Silent_DTR

Silent_DTR Guest

Yes, I was a member of Dark Tower with Lord HeRog. I still play Darkfall with HeRog but I decided to come back to Siege.

4. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Welcome back Silent

5. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

well i think u should diband ur guild and join dark tower, i picked through one of ur guildys fallen houses the other day, u know got a great wep or 2 but it was sad, seeing some of these once great guilds of ye old homes just turn to ruins like that, or mabey some alliance with remaning tdo vamps i dunno :p

6. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

TDO is not a vampire guild, I think I'm the only vampire. TDO was born before I become a vampire, I was an outlaws, a highwayswoman before I got the undead gift from Myrkul, at my knighting in UDL.
    As there is no way back to mortal, I have to stay a vampire but The Dark Outlaws is still an outlaws guild, open for different kind of outlaws.

Joining DT would not work for me and alliances are complicated as all guild in an alliance need to share a ruleset for maneres.

7. shipwrek

shipwrek Guest

Salem's Lot! Remember he pulled Father Callahan into the party

8. Silent_DTR

Silent_DTR Guest

Freja ICQ me 76086992

9. shipwrek

shipwrek Guest

Oh dear, I think we've been pursuing TDO thinking they were all undead abominations...

10. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

meh all we have in common of the alliance is we love to slay innocents and eat there corpse! there common guild rules do not aplly to ours like they probaly won't loot a newby, and I would only if there is an ok suit of armor or like an lrc suit, an I only do this out of the thousand times I've been killed on uo only 2 or 3 times I have not been dry looted. no hard feelings dry looters, what goes around comes around :D

11. shadowking

shadowking Guest

wow u guys also like to stand around brit bank chatting while i killed night stalker right in fromt of u guys, killed him so fast u guys couldnt even attack me. sure i know he had no armor on. yes my deathstrikes hit for about 56 damage. but if i see 4 reds siting around in town chatting sure ill bit.

12. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Then afterwards I had you running for the hills. teleport > death strike ^^

13. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

he was naked :p

and i was looking for u :p, but how do u hit that hard i tried death strike in test shard and it would only do 13 dmg

14. Black magick

Black magick Guest

stealth and hiding directly effect DS damage, tracking as well.

15. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

16. Silent_DTR

Silent_DTR Guest

I was minimized talking on ICQ to someone I heard him die brought the game back up and you were gone.

17. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

18. Cymidei Fier

Cymidei Fier Guest

Don't forget about the Dark Tower of Baja, we're your mother guild and have all of your lore...Yep we have 70 books, countless tales, rp posts, you name it, along with a definitive Dark Tower culture to give you ideas. You're welcome to visit us anytime! The guildmaster of the original Dark Tower on Seige Perilous came from Baja with his most loyal supporters. Anyway we consider you our brothers in Darkness or Seige Perilous country cousins *grins*

Those of us who were less loyal, continued the storylines that existed and have kept the guild strong on Baja ever since. BTW some of the old Seige Perilous guild members frequent our forum, so you might want to check it out, there is a guy who posts often by the name of Reikan who says he knew He-rog and all those guys. Good luck with reestablishing the guild on Seige, it sounds interesting and I would like to check it out. :thumbup1:

Our forum:
    http://darktower.proboards.com/index.cgi

Our Establishment Page on UO Baja Stratics:
    http://uo.stratics.com/shard/Baja/Baja_DarkTower.shtml

What were dong now: we have a trial tonight (EM event) where we are claiming vast amounts of land from the Crown.

http://goldenbrewtavern.com/?p=871

[​IMG]

19. Silent_DTR

Silent_DTR Guest

Sadly my plans have failed the population on Siege is just to low. I have decided due to that and other issues I will disband the guild and talk to HeRog see if he would be willing to open his account to reguild me. I would rather be in the original DT alone then try to run a version of it that to be honest didn't do the name of Dark Tower justice.

20. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

well can i have my money back :p