1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Darkfall forums down

Discussion in 'Darkfall Stratics Forums' started by Winker, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Its there big day 22nd of january 2009 and there forums go down so no one knows if there getting into beta or not.

This game is not going to well so far! and its not even off the ground yet

2. Mazulat

Mazulat Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Forums are down due to a dos attack (denial of service). Someone has targeted their forum intentionally and they are working to get it back online. If it makes ya feel any better, that includes the beta forums, so the lucky [email protected] that did get in can't get any help either.

I hope they find the attacker and string him/her up by the short ones and let us beat them with pixie sticks. :)

3. K'torr

K'torr Guest

Probably someone pissed cause they aren't in Beta.

4. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

It not the first time they have shut the boards down due to negative postings being posted faster then they could delete them. Looks like they are doing the same again and blaiming it on DoS

5. OriginsSyn

OriginsSyn Guest

It's DDoS attacks...they're changing their ISP because of it, which is why they're down right now.

6. jelinidas

jelinidas Guest

Their lack of communication is worse then EA/Mythics. Never thought that was possible.

7. Magnum1

Magnum1 Guest

right ... make sure you pre-order and beta test the game for me, if you ever get in.

btw ... if the game does get going, then me and my guildmates are in ... until the mass exodus

8. OriginsSyn

OriginsSyn Guest

Yay! More fodder to kill!

9. Magnum1

Magnum1 Guest

3 days later and darkfail's forum is still down ... epic fail.

check out mortalonline.com, unless you're still going to bow at the alter of crapola after all these years :bowdown: