1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Darkfall Main Theme!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Velvathos, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Velvathos

Velvathos Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    One of the best theme songs I have ever heard for a online game, this is fantastic! This is really refreshing and it really brings back good memories of UO, the music is heroic, peaceful and perfect for a medieval game... The main theme for Darkfall alone has increased my expectations that the game will be all that I hope it will be... Most games I play such as WoW, Warhammer, Age of Conan and even UO, I ended up playing because my friends brought me into those games, and something didn't feel quite right, it wasn't home, Darkfall is finally a game I will not be playing because my friends are, at last, I am coming home.. :D