1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Darkglow, parasitic

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Hi_im_from_atl, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Hi_im_from_atl

Hi_im_from_atl Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 20, 2008
    I have 80 nox and 100 alchy i am wondering if darkglow or parasitic potions have and use in pvp.

2. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I'm not convinced about the effectiveness of darkglow poison. When reloading a ninja belt, the game says that deadly is stronger than darkglow. It might be a bug.. but deadly works fine for me and is cheaper.

Not sure about parasitic, nobody sells it on siege.
  3. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Oct 1, 2006
    Darkglow is harder to cure than Deadly, and about the same strength. Parasitic is interesting for PvPers, as the person afflicted looses health the person that inflicted it gains health. It basically has a life draw effect. Myself though I still prefer good old Deadly poison. Bumping it up to Lethal works wonders, since even with Greater Cure Pots it fails to cure part of the time. Though I only use it on AFK macroers and Scripters.