1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Darkwood and runic saw

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Derrick83, Sep 27, 2007.

1. Derrick83

Derrick83 Guest

Question is ... can you make the pieces with runic saw and get teh additional mods that go with the pieces?

2. Darkwood has fixed properties . So using a runic would be a waste. However Material properties do stack with it.

In actuality you could craft a superior set of woodland with a few runics. You could get 3-4 HPR on a peice. 2 from bloodwood and 2 from the runic.

3. Kith Kanan

Kith Kanan Guest

I got a few hpr 4 pieces that way... its mighty nice , just to bad its non med and elf only [​IMG]

4. Dalamos

Dalamos Guest

<blockquote><hr>

In actuality you could craft a superior set of woodland with a few runics. You could get 3-4 HPR on a peice. 2 from bloodwood and 2 from the runic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't know about that, could be worth trying out sometime.

5. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

<blockquote><hr>

I got a few hpr 4 pieces that way... its mighty nice , just to bad its non med and elf only [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you shure, you got Darkwood and not Woodland- parts that way?

6. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

Question is ... can you make the pieces with runic saw and get teh additional mods that go with the pieces?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not for sure about runics, because I haven't been lucky enough to get one..

But I noticed it takes up the wood types (ash lives lower requirments, blood the extra fire and HR, and sometimes heartwood rolls the HCI 5%)

7. eolsunder1

eolsunder1 Guest

Darkwood armor has fixed properties and cannot get any bonus's from runic saws. You would only waste your saw making the darkwood pieces. Darkwood does take into effect the wood types, so making darkwood out of bloodwood gives each piece 2 hp regen (which most people do).

Yea if you are lucky enough to get some nice runic saws I always use them to make wood armor. Many use it for wooden weapons, but I have a archer and since I don't sell my weapons I only use the saws for wood armor.