1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Carpentry] Darkwood Warrior Armor Set

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Sir Kenga, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Sir Kenga

Sir Kenga Guest

It says it has fixed stats on each piece of suit +2hp +5dci. Also that full suit has 30 dci, 10 str, 25 reflect, 100 luck, 60 each resists.

I have seen in game that if they make suit from heartwood wood, there seem to be more resists, than 60 each on whole suit. + other bonuses like hci. How that happens? also can it be made from runic saw and get additional props?
  2. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 3, 2001
    Its the bonus from the wood used, that makes the difference. Add to the 'plain' stats 6*bonus from the wood for a whole suit. ( http://www.uoguide.com/Wood )
  3. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 5, 2006
    I made my darkwood suit with bloodwood. It has max resists except for cold. 70 70 66 70 75. Plus with bloodwood you get hp regn 2 on each piece. That's +12 hp regen with the suit alone. 18 is the max hp regen.
  4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    It is not uncommon for crafters to make a darkwood suit that is 5 pieces bloodwood, 1 piece frostwood, in order to have 10 HP Regen + maximum resists (70/70/70/70/75).
  5. Mazulat

Mazulat Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 26, 2004
    I have made probobly 400-500 pieces of darkwood since its introduction. The ingrediants are expensive and the suit itself isn't all that popular due to the 95 str required for the chestplate. But it can do some incredible things if made with heartwood. The extra mod added by heartwood is completely random so you end up making alot more peices to compete an advanced suit that a normal or an hp regen bloodwood suit, but the added mod can bi great. 10% di on each peice, 5% hci per piece, or mage armour are the mods most sought after on advanced suits. Its expensive to make though and never really repays what its worth. But for the right template...it's an awesome suit.

ps.. making with a runic saw adds nothing...just wastes expensive charges.