1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Darn its cold!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Crazy Fireball, Mar 22, 2009.

1. As a few people may know, it was my moms birthday the 20th, so we went to florida.

Flying back was fun, no problems, so was the trip.

But im FREEZING MY BOTTOM OFF!!!!!!!!
    Gosh, from 80's to 30's, big change, and im freezing.

I have some pictures, but my camra is in the mist of the luggage, so im keeping away from mom because she's a packing woman and goes crazy if i mess it up, so i'll get it tomorrow after school.

Over and out
  2. Granjell

Granjell Guest

School? We are on spring break here - 75 degrees and loving it - except I wish is would rain...
  3. I missed Thurs and Friday, we dont have break. thats next month.
  4. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003
    Yes, please share the pics! Where did you go and what did you see? Full trip-report please. :lick:
  5. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Welcome back Sean. Sorry I forgot to water your trees and they died. I didn't even realize you were going so soon. Only the colleges have spring break in my counties. Kids only get off Good Friday and the day after Easter. When I was growing up we had a week off for break.
  6. We go on spring break next week and im going to see spring training for the braves in Orlando. What part of Florida did you go to?
  7. Orlando.

Im uploading the pictures now.. let me edit it when all the, like, 7 upload. lol.

Okay, this is the Castle in Disney, The first day. I was asleep till noon the next day and then the next day i forgot my camra at the hotel, so... only one picture of something other than the fam!