1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Davies' Locker question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ruppy2, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Ruppy2

Ruppy2 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Soooooo looking forward to my 16 year vet rewards after announced *crosses fingers on what it might be* but in the meantime I am looking to spend a vet reward from another account on a Davies' Locker.

My question about Davies' Locker is does it work like the seed box in that it reduces the amount of lockdown/storage items in your home?

I have several hundred maps that I would put within the Locker and it would then be an easy choice for me if this is true.

Thanks!

Flutter likes this.
  2. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Yes it does. And if you deed it, the maps stay inside it.

Tabby Kapak likes this.
  3. Ruppy2

Ruppy2 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Serious, the maps stay inside? I'm no gypsy, but what a great feature. Thank you for your answer(s)...logging in to claim now!

Kayhynn likes this.
  4. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I have one for maps and one for SOS bottles. Both stay in the deed while moving. I recently redecorated and didn't have any issues.
    Note; after moving don't forget to adjust the security if you have more than one account. It helps to allow all your co-owners to add maps!

Tabby Kapak, Ruppy2 and whiterabbit like this.