1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dawn Banner Attempt #32

Discussion in 'The Baja Roleplaying & Event Alliance' started by Lord Gareth, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

Instead of cluttering the entire banner with historic items I think it would be best to have a sort of "Dawn Historical Chest" maybe even as time goes on your shard EMs will place other historic items into the Chest.

The book I have on the pedestal... I want to see if Mesanna can make it so when you double click the book, it will open a 100page Gargoyle book. The way Dawns history can be written in the book.

It still needs to go through Wildstar, EM Seppo and Mesanna approval.

2. Brytt

Brytt Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

OOooooh. I *really* like it.

Red and blue are two colors that, for me, are challenging to work together outside of heraldry. You've put them together tastefully.

32, huh? I'm only at 18. (Though, technically, there were 26, but I threw several candidates out without making it to the floor for a vote.)

3. Lord Gareth

This banner is being re-done again..... Its ugly to be honest.

:gee:

4. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

I like the idea of the platform over the water.

5. Lord Gareth

Alrighty going with....simple....EM design rules....and yea... this is what I came up with. The wall types can be anything, the floor types can be anything and you can colorize whatever you like. (I don't do colors, Mesanna does that.)

[​IMG]