1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Dawn's Elite Guard Suit (On Atlantic) - ENDED

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Rare Collector, Aug 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rare Collector

Stratics Veteran

Buying Dawn's elite guard suit on Atlantic only. PM me (doesn't need the halberd just the marble colored pieces) Not xfering for suit.

Got Suit.

2. ohmyGED

ohmyGED Visitor

Re: Dawn's Elite Guard Suit (On Atlantic) - END

Thanks for the smooth trade. MrNice, thank you for brokering this trade. Nicely done.

3. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

I'm sure Mr. Nice will love to hear you say that.

Just say no to buying or brokering stolen goods.

4. ohmyGED

ohmyGED Visitor

Are you trying to insinuate that I stole the three sets of Queen's Dawn armor that I obtained on Atlantic? Pretty sure I was the first person to post up the set(s) when I got them.

Maybe you should mind your own business unless you know what you are talking about.

And believe me, just because goods are "stolen" doesn't stop people from buying them....ask many of the collectors that have contacted me over time for specific items.

Save your rants for somewhere else.

Thanks.

5. Picus at the office

Picus at the office Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

What ever happened to that well known collector who was well regarded on this forum but started his career on ripping off a persons account, I think he was Europa based. No one seemed to question him even though he used external methods of outright theft. Ged simply takes advatage of peoples greed, while not nice, which is fine.

6. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Everyone has the freedom on who they choose to deal with. If someone is doing something you feel strongly against, do not do business with them. If others choose to and it bothers you that much, don't do business with them either.

Let's keep the mud-slinging off the forums please

*clink*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.