1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[BUG] dazzled harpies don't aggro

Discussion in 'UO Test Center' started by G.v.P, May 2, 2012.

1. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'll try to get my journey going tomorrow but right now Covetous on TC is laggy as hell for me. Anyone else? Anyway, noticed dazzled harpies don't aggro. Figured that's a bug.

They have twice the HP of a regular harpy, not very difficult to bring down. 50 feathers, 4 birds carved.

Didn't feel like going further for now, too laggy.

2. Nimuaq

Nimuaq Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I thought that level as a great alternative to Old Haven and the first level of Despise for new players, since the first level of Shame is still too difficult for them. Headless Miners and Vampire Mongbats don't aggro too, only Strange Gazers which are more difficult then the rest but spawn farther away. I was quite happy to see an easy yet rewarding first level (finally a dungeon to send the new players), so even if it is a bug I hope they keep it that way :) .

G.v.P likes this.
  3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I've been checking out level 1 for hunter's guide. I think the harpies non-aggro is intended, and the vampire mongbats have an interesting hp system. Entries have been updated.

4. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I agree--although, other than for testing purposes, I couldn't bring myself to kill those poor headless miners. They don't even realize they aren't getting any ore. Such a sad, dutiful group. :)

I'm curious if there is significance regarding their orange shovels, though.