1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by RichDC, Jan 11, 2009.

1. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Just wanted to post a major achievement in DC* felluca activities...

Read the title :p

DC OAKS!!.jpg
  2. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 1, 2008

RichDC Guest

Unfortunatly that was the end of our roll lol
  4. Crak Lord

Crak Lord Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 4, 2004
    LOL.. you guys need to get away from bc that is why your failing at keeping your own spawns you wont ever learn if u dont try to learn.....and BC cant protect you always... today we had something like 17 on did like 9 spawns noone raided not once and everyone logged.. was lame....but still fun...
  5. RichDC

RichDC Guest

The Main reason we fail is we have no shot callers, so people just run around like headless chickens...

We still have a lot of fun we dont really mind losing spawns, before that oaks we had got 12 120's about 10 SOT's and 3 replicas, weve been doing spawns just for fights recently (altho we always seem to lose :()
  6. purple skunk

purple skunk Guest

RICH SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!
  7. daisuke

daisuke Guest

you guys suck. i solo fel oaks all day. get real noobs. go back to tram.
  8. Dadda

Dadda Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 13, 2008
    I can write my name in the snow while urinating so there!
  9. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

I dont think UOD! would mind this too much. I'm willing to leave CoM! on sieg if you guys would like to learn propper fielding and have an experinced pvper to help you learn. Help you out with template advice and maybe some mage practice? PM me if you're interested. ATM my account is turned off as of yesterday but i will be reactivating it within the week. Maybe put the oaks skull to the test? hehe
  10. FireCrazy

FireCrazy Guest