1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

DCI for a sampire

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Stormbringer127, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Ok im having trouble fiting in 45dci on my suit. was trying to use Mace & Shield glasses and leggings of bane. therefore not allowing me to use fey leggings or aegis of grace to help pick up my DCI. 15 on ring and bracer give me 30. I could use a Conj Garb for 5. rather not but could. so I need 10 or 15 points on ether arms/gloves/chest/neck. anyone got a solution or have I picked other things that lock me out of getting my DCI?

last resort I guess I could imbue 15dci to weapon but not liking the idea of every weapon needing dci mod taking up room.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Drop the leggings of bane. Use leggings of fey (20 dci), quiver of infinity (5), an imbued ring or bracelet (15). For the last five, either imbue 5 dci on your other jewelry or weapon, or use conjurer's garb.

3. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

definitely use fey legs, 20 dci and 6 hpi is pretty nice mod wise.

HCI you can get from so many places. Talisman, jewels, you can also fit 5 hci on armor pieces with woodland armor.

4. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

And if you can't get the hci, there's always lightning strike.

5. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, fey:)

6. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Slither and Conjurer's Garb, thats what I do.

7. Duncan Drake

Duncan Drake Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

yea I´m experimenting with slither, conjurers Garb, Tangle and ring / bracelet. Using a Gladiators Collar its even possible to get 40 Hci

8. Kim Li of LS

Kim Li of LS Guest

Heart of the Lion if you really want DCI in one of those slots.