1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

DEA/H2O Harry

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Guest, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Good job to the alliance for the completed harry. Thanks to $C$ and K*R for all the fun

2. Fantaapple

Fantaapple Guest

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Every harrower gets a post on Stratics, what?

Must be really slow these days.

4. XTekNikX

XTekNikX Guest

Or really active; given the fact not too many harrowers are being done. Which usually means there is a lot of competition.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Pfft.

That makes zero sense.

Back in the day, our spawns and harrowers would get raided every time we did one (daily, or every three days, maximum). EVERY time! Same with when SI did theirs.

Now the competition is so great that no one can do anything? I call BS.

6. XTekNikX

XTekNikX Guest

In other words, if there was no pvp on the shard, people would be farming it like crazy. So there has to be some fighting going on right?

7. Biske

Biske Guest

<blockquote><hr>

In other words, if there was no pvp on the shard, people would be farming it like crazy. So there has to be some fighting going on right?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Now hold on one gawsh darn minute there skipper. We don't take kindly to them thinking types round here. Y'all best gather yer little thinking weedlioes and scoodlededoos and get!

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL, you mean if UO still had a population? :p

I get what you're saying, though.

9. Baja shard has a lot of goodwill and memories for many players. Even invading pvp guilds get a decent experience here. Not too hard but also not too easy.

There are always people leaving but also players coming back. Lull Periods happen so do Intense fight sessions.

News of Events and happenings are always good as everyone likes a good story. But Biske, leave the writing next time to the professionals ok ? I choked irl when reading that story .... your pk skills transcend the virtual realm !

10. Biske

Biske Guest

Upon further inspection of that post it has come to my attention that it was a well hidden insult!

I do believe there is only one way to settle this.

DANCEOFF!!!!

11. Kafka $TC$

Kafka $TC$ Guest

&lt;break&gt; DANCE OFF!