1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

dead thief....muhahahaha!!!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Mogluk, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

nightstalker.jpg

Mogluk 1

Nightstalker 0

well he was afk.....is that really a win or a fail?

2. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Is he still red? I think he just hides up there, burning off counts. I'm pretty sure I've seen his corpse there a few times now (that one being included).

*shrug*

3. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

damn......

well until my connection is fixed I wll jst have to accept the lame kills as well...

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Where's the story?! You need a story blog, Mo. I would read it, I swear.

5. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

You had to use UO Assist for that kill? :gun:

6. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I am down to 6 counts now! It wont be long before I can shop from NPC's and have you guard whacked for chasing me when I steal from you :D ( which of course will get me more loot ).

Though I do enjoy the benefits of being red too... walk into a conflag pot while stealthing, person who tossed it is grey to me, and I can steal without worry of getting Guard Whacked. :scholar:

7. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Pfft, a blue orc? The orc gods are rolling in their graves. Sheesh, I remember a time when a new orc wasn't allowed into the guild until they turned red. Might as well use a name change token and change it to a non-orc name...you give it a bad name...la

8. Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran

@Rico..hehehe..your so mean!

My short lived orc turned red to get into orc guild by killing an orcs blue slave...*shrugs*

@Mo'.........Welcome back!! :eek:

9. TheScoundrelRico

My orc is still red, even though I will be shutting that account down in the next few days...la

10. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

why would player wish to be orc? They are short, hunch-backed, green, smelly creatures. They die easily, and have nothing of value.
    Property values sink when they abound. They do not brush or floss. Or.....wipe....

Players wish to be these?

11. TheScoundrelRico

The ORC guild on Siege used to be one of the most active and fun guilds. There always seemed to be 5-10 orcs online at all times. The fort was always a place where one could go to PvP. There was another guild UDL (or was it UND) that played their magical sidekicks. The ORCs had a long history on Siege, at one point another orc guild was created and hung out in the Cove Orc fort. The two guilds were at war and would fight frequently. For a while, I had a disarm thief orc (Reekoh)...was pretty funny, and lots of fun...la

12. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

many good tales of old times. This one wishes he had been here for those.
    This thief has brother. He gave UO cd to me many years ago- no other thing- just disc. Started it and played, and there was heavy confusion. Could not understand what purpose was, or goals. Deleted it and moved to another game.

Wish this one does that he had had more information then, and had stayed. Wishes he could remember character name and password, just to bring old character back to life. Not to be though.