1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(OT) deadliest pvp'er on siege- for today only

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Touzoko, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I am usually "bulletproof" when it comes to colds and such, but they have worked me down the last 2 weeks until I have caught some bug. So, Im taking my favorite home remedy of chicken soup with hot peppers and raw garlic- 7 or 8 raw cloves already today. It makes me clear up and feel as good as any of the over the counter meds do, but with no side effects. Unless you count the paint bubbling and peeling on my walls as a side effect.......

To bad i couldn't give this to my avatar- "nox breath" or something.

If anyone has any good home remedies, I'd love to hear them

2. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

take D3 5000 1/day and i never get sick
    also an old trick i learned long ago - once you start to feel something going down your throat into a soar throat you can gargle some perocide just once or maybe again the next day. that will kill it imediatly.
    i use to get my tooth brush ready and do that then brush my teeth to take the effects of perocide out of it.

3. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Ill try that