1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dealing damage and Taming

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Adeka, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Adeka

Adeka Sage

I have several tamers at this point in the game but none of them are, how do I put this... maximized.
    I realize that as a tamer ones pet is the weapon. But is there a certain template that is used to compliment the tamers weapon in dealing loads of damage? My reson for stating this question is that as a new event attendie, I am wanting a better shot at the drops without having to toil away at a sampy, which I find immesly boring. SO I turn to the comunity with this question. Do some of you have suggestions on complimentary skills, and also, pet combinations that really pack a punch? I have a 3.8 GD, a 3.6 Dread mare, and other random pets that mostly act as transportation more than they do as weapons at this point. Please, share with me your wisdom! And thank you :)

2. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Tamer/mage/weaver. The current temp de jour that is generating a great deal of the drops.

3. Adeka

Adeka Sage

I assume that this temp de jour involves a Greater Dragon? Thank you for the propmt response.

4. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

But of course. :)

5. Adeka

Adeka Sage

*goes off to work on spellweaving, and is not happy about it*

Thanks! :)

6. kRUXCg7

kRUXCg7 Sage

What about Tamer Throwers?

7. Deadly Serious

Deadly Serious Adventurer

Against bosses throwing is not going to help you, being a mage/weaver/mystic with good mana regen will both help your damage and you and your pet surviving.

I currently run a discord/tamer/mystic and i wouldn't be a tamer without discord tbh!

kRUXCg7 likes this.