1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Calyip:

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Ole Cheapy, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Sorry the timimg for me was a lil off when you offered me a dance...but I was trying to talk with EM Quantam when you kept attacking me. He was giving me something in the trade window and here you and your lil JSV friend come attacking me again and again. Thanks a lot guys I wont forget either of you.

For the record I must say I was a lil disappointed for the simple fact that you had on at least a +10 regen suit and some pretty sick armor, not to mention your new toy you got from freesly...the awesome bok bok and you still failed to lay me down with 3 attempts. You almost got me once I was actually red lined but my lil parasitic poison leech a lil life from ya to keep me alive long enough to get through the gate. Besides I dont enjoy fighting at Luna bank.

My thing is this... if you seen me trying to converse with the EM (whatever that is), why would you keep attacking? Wut up wit dat?

2. Calyip

Calyip Guest

a) My suit was throwaway runic armor with mods like HPR/SR 1-2, and only my gorget/gloves, the rest was GM....second, I didn't know you were talking to Quantum, third it was only me VS you when we fought. Stop making excuses against a char who is a PvM template but bored enough to PvP.

3. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I hope you got that pie, not in your face, but into your backpack... if not I sure you will
    see EM Quantum the rest of the week here and there...just ask for the pie...he is a good fellow.

Imagine that people interupting other people sitting and talking at the Luna bank...
    I guess it is just your it this time...

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix

4. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Pvm or not your template is brutal and especially with that bok bok you got for Soul. Also dont forget I am standing toe to toe with you in the open field with 220 points in hiding and stealth. Not once did I smoke bomb you either.

And let's not forget I lived, so no excuses are needed. But no I dont particularly like strangle spams and bok bok toys coming my way.

5. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

too many excuses cheapy