1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dear citizen of New Magincia....

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Wolfman, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Wolfman

Wolfman Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Gilfane

....First of, I would like to thank all my supporters for their votes and faith they put into me for running the city's dealings this upcomming term. Furthermore I would like to thank my challenger Viscount Goop, King of Slimes, for his clean and straight forward competition....a thing that can be rarely said about a slime.

True to my word, I struck a deal with the Assassins Guild to provide our brave citizen with a boost in combat (+5%SSI). We will see how beneficial these instructions will be.
    For future deals (it looks to me that these deals have to be renewed every week) please donate gold to me directly, or donate on Saturday'S evenings to the towncrier directly, so your hard earned coin is not eaten up by the taxes during the course of a week (which are collected by Lord Blackthorn itself).

"Thank you" again for the trust and this challenge you set upon me.

Morgan Ironfist
    Govenor of New Magincia

P.S.:
    A short addition I have to make:
    If you want the benefit of our trade-deal with the assassins to work, you have to utilize the trade deal at our town stone at the New Magincia bank!
    P.P.S.:
    Through further conversation with the Assassins guild I have to inform the citizen of New Magincia that you have to earn at least the "respected" status to benefit from our trade-deal.

Viscount Goop likes this.
  2. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

Congrats Morgan and condolences to Viscount Goop!
    So do the trade deals need to be renewed (at 2 mil) each week?

3. Wolfman

Wolfman Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Gilfane

We will find out in 5 days!

4. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

From what Adol posted in UHall, it sounds like the first trade deal you make can last for your entire term, if that's what you decide. You only need to get another 2 million donated if you want to change the trade deal. Any gold that's donated and not used to pay for a trade deal apparently gets eaten up at the rate of 5% per day, or something like that.

5. Sam

Sam Adventurer

I hope you are correct. I have decided to wait a week to make sure.
    I will then pick a buff not already picked by another city (no sence in duplication as far as I can see at the moment)
    I will keep Citizens of Moonglow apprised of any developements.
    Regards
    Sam
    (Governor of Moonglow)

6. Viscount Goop

Viscount Goop Journeyman

Thank you all for contributing to the election ! ! It was a great run !! Even out-did my expectations taking 23% of the vote !! I look forward to bridging the gap between Slime's and "The Rest of You's" in our united support to ensure the vanguards of New Magincia are firmly in the hands of the righteous and glorious !! Long Live the Gov.!! Viscount Goop
    on a side note...I agree w/ morgans proposal to wait until he has decided on guilds to seek a trade with. I made the mistake of donating 1.4 mill to the treasury before the election and by the time the deal was struck, less than 500k was left in there :x