1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Customers

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Aislin*SP, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Aislin*SP

Aislin*SP Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Please drop your empty kegs off in my mailbox when you stop by to buy more.

Thank you so very much!

Aislin of Aislin's Mystics

2. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

If the SP community is really doing that for you, that's pretty awesome !!

3. Aislin*SP

Aislin*SP Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

They often do, and I sure do appreciate it. I've been very busy IRL, and it really helps me keep my shop stocked when folks return their empties.

4. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

Empty kegs definately help. I think the very worst thing about alchemy is making those kegs. So may pieces,2 different skills. I`d love to see that process simplified sometime in the future. It`d be nice if the staves and lids stacked like the taps and hoops finally do.

Thats great if ya got empties comming back. That takes some of the pain out of it for sure. :)

5. Ally Oop

Ally Oop Guest

I know what you mean. I make the staves and lids, hubby Artful makes the rings and spigots. Then I make the kegs, and he puts them together. Then I put them on my vendor and Ailsin buys them up, Then we make more and they sit on my vendor until Ailsin needs more. She has been returning my bags and baskets Ive been putting them in.

6. Varrius

Varrius Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I have a request for your vendor house. I've been buying some of your kegs and will continue to shop at your place, but I think it would be easier for everyone if you stocked potions in stacks of 100 bottles instead of or along with the kegs, even if your had to charge a little more for the bottle consumption.

Thanks

7. Troop

Troop Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

This is a great suggestion. I hate filling bottles from the kegs.