1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Devs, Re: Publish Info - What Happened?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Cogniac, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Despite all of the turmoil both at the Community Coordinator spot as well as within EA as a whole, you guys were doing pretty well with organizing and getting out the publish and patch info. But in the past week you've somehow re-used 63 as a publish number, and now you have a publish on TC with no number at all!

So I must ask: What's the deal?

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Not to mention.... you published another patch but I don't recall any word on when we are getting the skin pigments... I'm a tad confused.

3. Mairut

Mairut Guest

I saw skin pigments for sale at the provisioner's in Haven yesterday, Atl. 2+ k was the price.

:confused: Maybe they aren't on your shard yet?

4. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Well, this thread has been buried, so I'm going to try submitting this as a question to "Ask the Devs," as well.

5. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Alchemists and Provisioners sell the skin pigment stuff, its called tingeling skin tincture or some funky name like that lol. This was mentioned a week or maybe more ago, my memory isn't what it used to be lol.

6. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

They fired too many people.

So now, our information sharing and customer support, which was never exactly the best in the industry, is only going to get worse.

-Galen's player

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend