1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Fanta and other CRUS

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Rikimaru_Vegeta, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Rikimaru_Vegeta

Rikimaru_Vegeta Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Now here is the deal Mr. Fanta I know your addicted to these virtual pixels, but starting now every time I see you on my TnT2 char; Kboljorn, I will kill you and dry loot you; this goes the same for the rest of the CRUS members unless I get my cursed orny back. I have gave back many things to you guys and not once looted any equipment. Good Day

2. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Are you ****ing serious?

3. Zebediah

Zebediah Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Can you please get in contact with me, I have an Orni to replace the one you lost

4. HaHa

HaHa Guest

*edited* Just look up Fanta Claus

5. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

Ok Mr. Puffy I highly doubt you could take me alone though i suck. You take this way to seriously so do not say i am addicted to pixels you came to OUR spawn attack the champ get caught in the web and killed... i see a nice orny from the corpse of a guy who is dumb enough to attack meph of the spider spawn...I have never seen much kindness from you in luna you and some buddys of yours rez killed me a few days ago like 4 times... So really if your gonna whine about this its not worth the orny... Zeb you will do no such thing as give him your orny... I'd rather give you the dumb orny then make you get all pissed on the guild war and make it all miserable. that is if you can kill them to dry loot us by yourself...

6. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Fanta is this really Puffy?
    No way!

7. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Bo knows there is noway this is Puff Puff. Puffy wouldnt cry like a little girl like this TNT'er is doing over a cursed orni. Bo loves seeing these little tnt girls cry, really if you cant handle losing **** on siege dont wear or better yet go somewhere with insurance. Bo thinks you are pathetic.

8. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Yeah, I dont' think this is Puffy either, and since he didn't lose the orny as part of the guild war, but as a result of being a dope, then too bad. Shame on you for threatening to ruin a good thing we've got going here.

9. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

No way! :dunce:

Im playing wow with the old OTF/Rev guys.

have fun!

I figured Id clear that up for everyone, dont need anyone thinking Im someone Im not. ;)

10. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Fanta, you let greed get the better of you, plain and simple. Is Rikki going a little EmO sure, most do on these boards. The fact is I have opened many CRUS bodies with nice loot and took nada and I know Rikki has too, so I can see why he is hot.

With the level of your pvp skills Fanta I find all of the tough talk funny, I doubt that could actually kill any member of our guild 1v1, I for one never attack you as you seem like a peaceful soul who does his own thing. Seeing this side of you will change that.

11. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

lol im not talking tough nor did i insinuate i could kill him but for the most part seeing him pvp he sucks... i will give him his bracey back but i do not see a reason to but if everyone is gonna be mad about it he can have it so icq me or pm me and i give you your **** back

12. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

This probally could have been solved quickly with an ICQ or two instead of creating alot of board drama.

I think we ALL have opened our fair share of corpses and seen very decent armor that could have been looted. Hopefully it all stays respectful like it has been up to this incident.

13. shipwrek

shipwrek Guest

note that once he did get nailed by mephitis, his things were looted for him until the champ was dead. We then ressed him and returned what most of us thought was everything.

The intention of most of the party was to return his rudeness with charity.

We didn't even res-kill him to see if his meddling yielded a good scroll, though it was considered.

14. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

:eek:snap:

15. TigerDyr

TigerDyr Guest

Damn what a whiner. . .

Personally I think if you behave like a ****, you dont deserve to be treated any better than that! You did a sleasy thing, you died it should cost you.

I dont think you should return it Fanta.

It wasnt part of the war and he was being an ass.

Even in the war we are allowed to loot cursed arties and good items, so only those who are willing to lose em actually wear em. That most seem to leave em by is just nice from both sides.

You win some you lose some, when acting like a jerk dont expect kindness.

Act honorable and you will be treated accordingly.

Thats the "Code" I go by, what whine code are you going by?

16. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

Tiger i aggree with you it could have been solved by pm'ing me first or icqing so maybe we could work something out instead of whining on the boards... if your gonna ***** about it and people gonna remember me as a thief or whatever they would like to think of it i will return it. I'd rather return it then be known by alot of players as a jerk or ***** though looting you should make me none of those...

17. So are we to treat TNT2 the way you are going to treat us for what one person did?I have never even looked at what you guys have on your body after i killed(ever), but if this is the way you want it so be it.

18. a ghoul

a ghoul Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Is the guild war coming to an end!?!
    Will you all come back to factions and cease to dedicate yourselves to this 'war'?

I hope so! :danceb:

19. TigerDyr

TigerDyr Guest

Scop, no we should not... You read the guide lines Bruin gave us, I think we will still take the high road and im sure most if not all of TnT2 will do the same. Time will tell how this will end.

Fanta I still dont think you should give it back, if he had attacked a champ and he was blue to me id be more than happy to give the champ a hand. Anyone who acts like a jerk just to perhaps get something good, well if that results in them losing something god instead thats just the risk they run when acting like that.

Dont listen to what Mook says, id say he is being less than objektive about this issue.

"Fanta, you let greed get the better of you, plain and simple. Is Rikki going a little EmO sure, most do on these boards. The fact is I have opened many CRUS bodies with nice loot and took nada and I know Rikki has too, so I can see why he is hot. "

If he had been objektive, then he`d state that it was Rikki who let greed get the best of him, and that cost him his orny. And then he might also have noticed that this had nothing to do with the war. Ah well Gues mook is a nice teammate sticking up for the wrong doing of another TnT2 :thumbsup:.

Dont do what you cant handle.

20. shadowking

shadowking Guest

neo and u tnt guys are funny. i killed neo several times and looted some arties he cried give them back wah waha is that the way you ant to play. so i felt bad for him and gave them back peacefully. later that same day he killed me dry looted me and then res killed me lke 3 times. what a joke. so tnt everytime i see you ill kill you too. you know who i am. u guys always run or have to have more peeps hiding to get me.

21. a ghoul

a ghoul Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

ya thats why neo is stuck in tnt because he is a joke..:p

22. HOwwww DaREE YOU looot my skirt!!!! revenge will be mine.... p.s. roflmmfao...

23. na...serriously...revenge will be mine..

24. Isn't this siege?

I have been gone for a while, so maybe something has changed since ive been gone. But isnt siege about the risk??

Although i will not be dry looting...youre damn certain if you have something i want(or someone elses possesions) i WILL be lightening your corpse!

(that is when i can actually kill someone!)

25. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

so kboljorn is this post what you were looking for? did it fix what you wanted? or did you just put another whiny pointless post on the boards for people to either waste their time or give them a good laugh for the day. I hope my point is taken that posting on these boards something like this will achieve pretty much nothing.

PS: I apologize for blaming you as a terrible pvp'er you have proven me greatly wrong. The first time i saw you you got no where near killing me with one of your buddy's. But i congratulate you to basically almost killing me 2-3 times even with some friends helping. My apologies

26. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I have no clue who you are, please enlighten me!

27. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Good thing he didn't go with HEF to LOW, he would have quit already and sold all of his accounts...like 90% of the guild.

Yet TNT is still going strong, yes NEO is stuck...

28. Bruin

Bruin Guest

I am requesting that any White Council members cease posting in this thread. Any issues will be discussed with TnT through ICQ/PMs.

29. a ghoul

a ghoul Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

You guys should just come back to factions, what do you have to lose?

30. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Seems we are getting closer....Up to Kat!

31. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I'll have to agree with Bruin on this one. This should have been handled privately and I am requesting that it be handled that way moving forward. It saddens me to see venom spewing from both sides after we have had so much fun with this war.