1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Friends of NEW

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by FrejaSP, Sep 26, 2008.

1. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

We have to ask you to not lockdown items/bags on the floor in NEW Keep at the moment.

Shalimar moved to Canada last weekend and we do not know when she will get Internet at her new place. She is the only one who can release the items.

We do not have many free lockdown in NEW Keep, so we need to store some of the donated stuff in different house(s) until Shalimar are back online and can sort it.

If you locked something down, please ICQ or PM one of the Co-leaders so you can release it and hand it to one of us.

Thanks

NEW Co-leaders

2. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

har if you speaking of them powerscrolls in a stack on floor that was me! hehe ill move them to my house till i get ahold of someone. sorry bout that. i forgot she left

3. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

DARN Czarina duz meeb hav tu beat lat agian.... Nubhosh panzee!!!!

4. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

/...../ eeek! orc attack! meeb surry! lat nub beat meeb nub mor!

5. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

BTW I moved the stuff out. this is your update of the day lol

6. FrejaSP

Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Yes it was them too :)
    We also have a punch and a blue bag (unlocked now, thanks) locked down on first floor. No big deal yet, but it could easy be if we got more of them eating up our lockdowns.

Thanks for releasing the scrolls :)

7. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Freja - Could you post the list of NEW leaders and their contact information? I drop things off pretty regularly and frequently have a member asking me to help locate a leader to meet with a new player.

I'm guessing the ones I have on ICQ are either rarely playing or are no longer co-leaders. =/

Here's my ICQ if you want to add and send that info privately - #220-571-153 - Kat

8. FrejaSP

From Shalimars post in the sticky

Shalimar (Elaine 9-626-593) (Will be best for US timezones when she is back online)

Obeta 79-122-040 (Best for US timezones)

Marissa (Bruin 4-842-047) (Best for US timezones)(Had been inactive the last weeks)

Natalia (Hoffs 193-165-018) (Best for Euro timezones)

Red Rose (Freja 7869331) (Best for Euro timezones)