1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dear, Jeremiah, The Best Sigil Thief Siege Has Seen *Gag*

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Memnoch, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

I would of made a naked llama running around stealing sigils from nobody, then pronouncing victory in a spot illegal to get to..

However, I am not quite that leet :(

2. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oh Noes Minax tooks tah siggies!!!
    Come on do you honestly think someone is going to sit around for hours in this georgeous weather playing a game?
    There is a thing called real life out there to enjoy.

3. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

does posting on boards and searching for cats on the web 24/7 count? rolleyes:

4. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Typical loser response! :owned:

5. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Damn thanks for reminding me I forgot the silly picture.
    Ahh here ya go a Llama and a cat.
    [​IMG]

6. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Wow I am a mountian... I never knew....and you own me awww I hope you take good care of me and all the things that live on me.

"Loser (pronounced [loːzə]) is the name of a mountain in the Ausseerland in Austria which has an elevation of 1,838 metres above sea level.

The mountain is the most prominent landmark of the Ausseerland. Among the locals, it is also known as the Ausseer Ohrwaschl (Aussee Ear) because of its shape. It is possible to almost reach the peak by car by using a toll road of nine km. There is an extensive parking lot in front of the Loser Restaurant at an elevation of 1600 m, from where one can embark on various tours. The Augstsee (1643 m / 250 m x 100 m) is located close to the restaurant and is an attractive target for hiking which can be reached with just a little walking. From there onwards, one can reach the peak by passing the Loser-Fenster (Loser Window), a natural rock gate. One of the most important ski resorts of the Ausseerland is located on the Loser and spans about 1000 meters of elevation. During the descent, one passes a second gastronomic establishment, the Loserhütte at 1498 m."

7. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

It's all good, we all know Kat can cry about "Goodcry" all day long, but when push comes to shove she just can't practice what she preaches.

8. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Confused describes you quite accurately. rolleyes:

9. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oh come on you can do better than that. Pointing out that my mood is Confused isn't even degrading.
    [​IMG]

10. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I was not attempting to "degrade" you, nor was I speaking of your "mood".

11. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

HaHa
    [​IMG]

For Kat umm
    [​IMG]

12. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

excatly. thanks :) :stir:

13. Temporary Jeremiah (JSV)

congrats,you took the cities all by yourself and all it took was my internet to be out all weekend.

14. Temporary Jeremiah (JSV)

notice the llama's on top...

15. Alizaren

Alizaren Guest

I think the more disturbing issue and more pressing concern really should be:

"what in the heck is 'stuffonmycat.com' and how does it even occur to someone to come up with a site like that?!?" :lol:

16. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Well some people in gorgeous weather did happen to post a video of them llama forming it up, I mean that was a bold statement, that if your going to make you should defend!

Also what kind of person creates a "Things on my cat" website.. Better yet, what kind of person visits it?

It is beautiful weather by the way, la..
    However, I'm more of a winter person as I'm plagued with allergies.
    Plus snowboarding is the most damn fun thing there is..

SIGGIES ROXXORS

Id insert a cat pic turemaybe find a purple sigil cat on some website like www.paintmycatstuipedcolors.com but I have a life :(

17. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

I think your confused somewhat. I don't think jeremiah was "Boasting" but was just trying to tell a story. Have a little fun with pvp and factions. Yet instead of nice story J or good video bro. It's just that same old bull**** talk.
    No wonder no one plans or does any events. I used to love the stories Crazy Joe used to post on Napa. Back then it wasen't turned into a bunch of bull****. it was taken like it was supposed to be, just a story teller spinning a tale. Great community dude try and do something difrerent and it's turned into a whole bunch of bull****.

18. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Take it easy Cally don't let them get to you. I had a wonderfull time at my friends BBQ yesterday BTW.
    Someone saying get a life has no impact on me because there are tons of reasons for a person to be online allot.

@ Mem
    "Also what kind of person creates a "Things on my cat" website.. Better yet, what kind of person visits it?"
    "Id insert a cat picture maybe find a purple sigil cat on some website like www.paintmycatstuipedcolors.com but I have a life "
    Someone with a sense of humor and some creativity?
    As to posting a purple sigil cat...why not just do the same thing you did in your initial post? You took the time to do that so does that mean you don't have a life after all?

19. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

It Truely is sad no one can apprecaite a good artist's work... Like his house for instance.

20. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Events are coming
    That cheezy art took 1min
    His house lagged one of the most commonly traveled parts of Luna

Answers Answers Answers
    stay tuned for the mega millions winning numbers of tomarrow.

21. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

the rubble didnt create any extra lag at all, not a single bit more than any other house that had the same number of items secured/locked down. and goza maps dont lag at all since they are static items.

22. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

:bs: Thats funny... You were seen in Britain when the Brit sigil was being taken back to its monolith.

23. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You wanna talk lag go visit HaHa who lives behind me, several people (including our Decco queen) toured J's home and experienced less lag than several other homes in Luna including Krystals.
    Searching and grabbing the code for a piccy takes me but a minute as well.

Thank you come again!

24. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

not true. it actually loads, the thing just doesnt display, just like hidden players. however having 120 rubble items in your house is no different than having a 120 other items, for example ar pieces in ur house. doesnt create any extra lag compared to those.

25. Temporary Jeremiah (JSV)

yea the accusation about lag was totally false cause i was concerned about all the gozas, but they never started casing lag so i kept building up. the simple fact was that cage couldnt stand it and just had to page.as far as the townstones go, i was in fact off and even now im getting a crappy con. even though i pay for the best my isp has to offer. but fear not i have a tech coming out tomorrow and hes gonna have to rewire my house to apease me.

26. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

gozas dont cause any lag as they turn to static when you place them.

the problem here isnt really the accusation itself, the problem is the gms knowledge.

27. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Also I wont mention people in the house were abusing their ability to cast down, I remember hearing a story of a dexxer being casted on and visually he saw the person to be on the inner Luna wall, so when he climbed up there, he was shocked to find no such person..

Seems a bit unfair..

But whom cares about the house, its old news.

And as far as getting upset about us having the sigils.. Just log in next week, when hardly anyone is on, get in llama form, unequipt, turn on your video recording, and boom..

Instant classic video footage! I shall be thrilled to view it

28. archite666

archite666 Guest

Interesting pic bro. :eek:snap:

29. Temporary Jeremiah (JSV)

see ya then bro...

30. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

This thread has been 'trimmed', let's keep the 'personal' stuff out please?

31. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Trim the fat, loose the flavor, but sell the meat for more..

Hmm interesting!