1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Kage:

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by The Cheapsuit, Aug 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Cheapsuit

The Cheapsuit Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I am not moved by your tears.

Ya know.... I been hearing you crying and screaming like a lil girl about how long you have to farm or how much you have to pay so you can suit up in your lil flashy overpowered suit. Wtf do you think anyone gives a darn about it being a pain in your arse to farm and raise silver to wear the "dress" of your choice? Who gives a chite about you not being able to wear fantsy armor.

How bout this, playa..... how bout growing a pair and try fighting on an even playing field and stop trying to have a huge advantage so you can put the stupid thought in that empty head of yours that you're actually good. You're nothing. If it's such a pain for you to suit up in your perfect lil pink dress then don't suit up in it. just wear regular armor like 90% of the shard wears. If you don't want to wear normal armor then plz stop your damn crying already! No one is making you farm for you high powered suit but your pathetic ego.

If the developers are reading this just get rid of faction arties and the problem is solved and the cry babies like Kage will stop crying.

2. Symma

Symma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There was a reason why the other thread got locked. This doesn't help matters :/

3. Roland'

Roland' Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Who wears regular armor? if i wore reg armor i wouldnt last five seconds in fights maybe thats why we never see you out and about cheap****.

if everyone else was wearing gm armour then fine but you cant comete against arties without arties.

4. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Are you still playing currently....

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

not sure of the reason for the new log in, but this thread is pure flame fest material

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.