1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dear KOC,

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Turtle, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Since none of you could handle playing mages, most of you have decided to play stealth characters for the zero risk factor. Under these conditions I see no reason to sell back faction items. This is Siege so if you can't handle the tiny "risk" of playing a character w/o stealth don't expect to get your items back. I will now be playing a stealth character until you either quit or change your cowardly ways. Let's see who wins that battle shall we?
    I'll be farming silver, hope to see you soon!

Your good friend w/o a job,
    Vitamin D

2. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Here you have it folks! The highlight of D's day, attempting to show some sort of control over someone else and failing miserably.

Did you wind your curlers too tight this morning?

3. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

I will still sell back you and your guildmates items, at the set agreement that your guildmaster agreed upon. In fact my yew vendor just south east of yew gate has tons of your guilds loot on it. Please come and buy it all.
    Oh and am I suppose to turn into a mage so I can play the game you want me to? What are we going to duel?

4. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

5. Nickster

Nickster Guest

what is this buy back agreement i keep reading about?? is it just for factipn items or is it everything....

seems to cause a few problems :)

6. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Play whatever characters you want, just don't cry when you don't get items sold back or you have to fight my tamer...because I sure do like to have zero risk on Siege.

7. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I swear Ive read this somewhere before!

8. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

You seem to be the only one cryin here sweetie pie. Is that your guilds policy now to not sell back the items, I am just curious as to where your guild stands. We are used to fighting tamers. See you were in TnT they bring tons of tamers to the field, so maybe you arent used to fighting tamers but we certainly are. That should be obvious by your gear being on my vendor located just SE of yew gate. Along with your mates please stop by and pick it up.

9. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

The members of KOC have not changed at all. We are the same templates you couldn't beat when you were a tamer and we are the same templates you couldn't beat as a mage. Now you are again frustrated and want to cry a bit. I say dry your eye because no matter what we will still abide by your sell back rules. I do remember posting vigorously that KOC stands by Hef in his policy for buy backs. I am now starting to wonder if Hef is any better than Kat at controlling his guild. I see Elmer has no trouble getting his members to agree even thou this is a policy created by an enemy leader. When KOC agrees on something we do it as a unit, a team, and we stick by our leaders. Have a better day D, maybe you just need a :hug:

10. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I'm not having a bad day, KOC is the guild I've been looting all day.
    You can deal with whoever in LOW however you want, I speak for myself.
    To say your templates haven't changed is a joke Enigma.
    No reason to bring TNT into this I already posted towards them.
    To think for one minute you can or could handle my tamer is laughable. I guess you missed all those 10+v1 pics I posted while I was solo with KOC bodies sprawled across the ground like a nuke hit. Keep in mind this time I won't be solo. Good luck.

11. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

12. archite666

archite666 Guest

Yeah um seriously?

What the hell are you talking about changing?

Can you show some examples? You just talk in general terms, you dont mention anything specific, "we" changed our templates, you killed "KOC" all day.

Examples please?

I mean, I play my main all day, sunchicken, baal, br we all play the same chars.

elmer plays a bunch of chars, some have stealth, good for his bad connection.

Pappy plays a stealther, always has.

daniel plays his archer most of the time.

Hugi plays bo or hugi depending on what hes doing, one is a dexer, the other is a stealth necro.

Sakie, nym and kage have bokkers but those guys also have mages and what do you expect? I dont whine here about asty every 10 minutes.

I'm sure asty will tell you, the bokkers strength is not in his ability to hide but in the deathstrike, hiding is just part of it.

In closing chill out.

13. Sir Daniel

Sir Daniel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i dont know what is worse a fat lady farting or big d crying. :sad2:

14. Nickster

Nickster Guest

He could form a sub guild of KOC.... Keep On Crying :):)

15. Turtle

Turtle Guest

*slow clap* you all have alts or faction stones to change to stealth which you have done since we destroyed you day in and day out on mages. I also have an alternate account, Vitamin D and you will see that character more then you will see Big D just like Big D has seen nothing but Kage, Bo, Pwn, Carbon Copy, Squid, BacknBlack, Brook, Coyote Jack. Sure most of them have alternate characters but you have choosen not to play them in pvp. You want an example? Here you go:
    I was fighting Kage (stealth/hide) most of the day yesterday 1v1 with Big D (mage). He called in Sakie who came on Carbon Copy (stealth/hide) and Hugi who came on Bo (stealth/hide). After dropping Carbon Copy I died to a Bola dismount from Bo 3:1 odds. Following that I was trash talked on icq and sold back my items at 1.1mill. All three of these templates have almost zero chance of death against a mage but they came to fight 3v1 and bola'd me anyways. They obvious were not looking for a fight, they just wanted my items for gold. I see no reason not to return the favor only I don't want gold because these chumps only run low end faction items, not the same things I need for my mage.
    I want to see the entire shard trying to farm silver or running w/o faction items all together.
    Then we can get back to risk vs reward.
    Then I can find fights at silver spots not in Brooks House.

You choose to play stealthers, more power to ya! I'm just letting you know I choose to do the same. The only people who are crying here are KOC because they know they can't compete with me.

16. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

OMG D your right you know what i did the other day on Coyote Jack I raised his medi by 5 points OMG. And if your refering to my ever growing soulstone collection on Enigma; I must ask the entire shard when the last time they were killed by Enigma. I have only PvPed with Coyote Jack for the last 2 years. I think your ability to read a calander is a joke.

17. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

D states that it is his job to ruin our ingame experience...

I find it ironic that all he does is enhance our forum experience.

I mean, who else is not entertained by this crap? Srsly?

Keep 'em coming lil' D, I could use a few more good laughs today.

The only experience D has ever ruined for me was Ventrilo, lol.

18. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

QFT

19. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

QFT :danceb:

20. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Wow now that was pretty damn funny Kal. Same exact post at the same damn time :)

Well I guess you was a little faster than me...

21. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

If I had used the danicing veggie then that would have been freaky.

22. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

Ok D, how come whenever I fight a LOW they always call in others like the other night in yew I was fighting Sprago and Weakling, and of course they call in Hef and Maul? Did I come here and cry like a girl, nope I just turned, fought, called for help and we destroyed them.
    You saw Hugi the other night, maybe you dont remember becuase it was at night and you were prolly alittle tipsy. I was the guy that was chasing you around luna and all you could do was run, bushido heal, and tele to wall.
    I dont kill you to get your gold. I prefer to have you here crying like a school girl. Also I love how you even state that you need your faction gear to compete. Poor thing you, cry becuase you lose a little gear and cant compete without it.

23. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

24. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Aww how cute your all butt hurt over your RL...think Vegas sweetie...

25. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Because you smoke bomb at first site of a spell? Like the other day when I fought KOC 4v1 outside blighted, killed 4 of you with my mage and YOU RAN, and hide with a full red bar. Get a grip Hugi you never have and never will hold a candle to me on the field.

26. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

We just got back not 3 weeks ago! Too bad you couldn't come along, but we didn't have room on the balcony for ya like Korn did...

Did he ever let you take a shower, or did you wear the same funky jersey all weekend? It's Vegas man, I know you're working on 2 sets of clothes, but try to be a little more glitzy, mmmk?

27. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

Kinda of like last week when i chased you thru despise, than terra keep (where you tried to get the spawn to attack me, I embraced honor hehe) than thru fire dungeon into t2a. I finally lost you but you are right I cant hold that candle becuase you run by so fast you extinguish the flame.
    I see a thread about NEW and a tamer maybe you can recruit him it would be a perfect fit. Someone that doesnt know you (so he will last with you in vent for maybe a month or so) and hes a tamer. I smell perfect fit.
    As for us fightin in blighted you ran to the wisps vs me 3 times during that fight. I just gave up becuase you wouldnt fight without the help of the wisps.

28. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

The increased number of Bigfoot sightings in NC is shocking.

29. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

30. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

WOW dude just wow i bolded the question here

31. Turtle

Turtle Guest

You died about 5 times a day Sunchicken. Infact I heard members of LOW say in vent they felt sorry for you and started giving your items back for free because your cowardly guildmates just left you to die over and over and over again.

32. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

33. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

Dude your right i might die more than some but the reason is because i dont tuck tail and run like everyone in Low

34. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

Here i got an idea we can do for ****s and giggles.
    You get all the Low mages.
    Line them up in a vertical type line and we will start at the first. It will be a 1vs1 fight, but as soon as the first mage in your line dies the second steps up and immediately enters the fight without giving me time to med ext, ext, then the next and then the next so forth and so on. The only other person on my side will be somone to hold extra regs to toss on the ground for me as i get low.
    All i ask is no posion skill no pots and if they have necro no blood oath...

Id be willing to be that i could completly go through EVERY SINGLE LOW MAGE in sequence. Without having to stop to med. i might have to eat a couple of their dumps but from what ive seen that wouldnt be to hard.

35. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

You talk all this about us not playing mages. Yall dont play mages either yall play bushido ninjas that just happen to be able to cast flamestrike. You get damaged and you immediately start running spamming confidence.

36. uomlplayer

uomlplayer Guest

i dunno about youre challenge sun ,theres still a couple decent mages in low ^_^

37. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Nerve -> hit

38. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

You are right there are some average mages in Low. I was mearly just showing him that im not scared to play my mage.

And to you D you didnt touch my nerve. It apears we touch yours. Im not the one thats bad enough on my mage to have to resort to tamer pvp.

39. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!
    :sad3::sad2::sad3::sad2::sad3::sad2: :sad3::sad2::sad3::sad2::sad3::sad2: :sad3::sad2::sad3::sad2::sad3::sad2: :sad3::sad2::sad3::sad2::sad3::sad2:

Guess Kage was right.. Kill D on his tamer 3xs in a day, his mage 2xs in a day, totaling 5xs (lol) and he's sure enough, going to cry it up and play his stealth tamer again.

Thanks for allowing us to make so much gold off you yesterday and showing us truly how emo you can get. I'd hate to see one person f up a good thing, but I personally don't mind trashing your stuff if that's how you want to be.

I do appreciate the heads up though! :lol:

40. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Well then you'll have to explain to me why you posted 4 times in a row? Did the buttons on this forum confuse you, leading you to mistakenly post before you were done writing multiple times?? Do tell, I'm curious!

41. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

I reckon i just clicked the little button down there 4 different times. Maybe i wanted to make seperate points thus using seperate replys.

42. Turtle

Turtle Guest

You think making under 2m gold is alot *chuckles* :hahaha:

fyi I coulda made it back today by selling KOC suits back. :scholar:
    Notice I didn't post this yesterday when I died. :scholar:
    You and your completely flawed theories. :scholar:

43. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*shakes head sadly*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.