1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Lady Flame.....

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by cheerful, Apr 5, 2009.

1. cheerful

cheerful Guest

I am sorry to hear that both of your event sashes from tonight were looted from your body when we visited the PvP arena.
    As we were in Fel there was always a chance that PK's would be around however I was as surprised as you that it was someone attending the EM meeting with us tonight.
    The saying is 'you can't tell a book by it's cover' this sadly is not the case here.
    I offer you one of my sashes as I can only wear one at a time and if i wear Emile's, Sarakan will prpbably get the hump and visa versa so you will actually be doing me a favour.

Alyx.

2. Flame (DrR)

Stratics Veteran

Thankyou for your kind offer and the offers from many that were there to give me there sash's too. I was more upset at myself for not insuring them, but I now have both to display so I need no more thanks. I was also very upset that it was someone who pretended they were interested in events and what the EMs had put so much hard work into doing for us, but show there true colors tonight that its pixels that count to them only. The thing that concerned me most was not the sash's but the a box of normal bones that were for tomorrow nigts event, collected by myself and others as well, that were given me at tonights event due to them not being able to make tomorrows event. When I went to retreive these off my body he PKed me a second time, for what reason I do not know. So I could not collect my things which included the bones. Thankfuly intervention by the EM and others finally allowed me to gather my them, thankyou so much.

*bows* to all the good folks out there

Flame

3. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sorry to hear about what happened to you and glad you have got items replaced. When ppl left to go visit the new arena I was going to go but I tend to steer clear of Fel so I thought better of it especially as i had my sashes with me. Real glad I did now.

4. Ferrut

Ferrut Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Glad to hear you got them back. :)

5. SevenFaith

SevenFaith Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

How did people get more than 1 sash? :s

6. Saunders

Saunders Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The EMs each gave one signed with their own name. Thus people were (normally) given two.