1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Mesanna, please look at this and do something!!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Velvathos, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Velvathos

Velvathos Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I have paged like 6 times in two days and I am getting no response.. This shouldn't be that hard to deal with guys, nothing is even bugged here.. And this is nothing new, the City Herald has been standing in this spot for several months and for several months this city inventory hasn't been able to be used..

This city herald, is too FAR from the city stone, his inventory is the inventory we open up standing next to the stone.. His container is well, how shall I put this? Too far away!!

[​IMG]

He needs to be moved to here!! Right where Palin is standing! Where all the other heralds are at on every single shard! (Except for Europa it seems)

[​IMG]

Otherwise this happens!

[​IMG]

And if you try opening the stone standing next to the herald you get this.. Cause this stone is too far away..

[​IMG]

My city herald is not the only herald on Europa, Minoc and Moonglow have the same issues and the Trinsic and Britain should be moved closer also.. This shouldn't be an issue, simply move them next to the stone and it will work cause that's where they are suppose to be anyways am I right? Sorry I had to use pictures and put it in child like terms because our EM and the GMs apparently don't understand what is wrong here..

Yours truly,

Palin Whiteblade, Governor of Skara Brae

#1 Velvathos, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
    Captn Norrington and kRUXCg7 like this.
  2. Velvathos

Velvathos Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I got a e-mail from a GM finally and it said..

"Thank you for contacting Ultima Online In-game Customer Support with your bug report. We will pass this information along to our Bug Team to investigate."

Nothing here seems bugged to me though.. Is this making sense to anyone? The City Herald needs to be standing at the stone for me to draw things from the inventory, not one governor on any shard can open their inventory from afar, the City Herald has to be standing at the stone!

3. Velvathos

Velvathos Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

Thank you to whoever finally decided to move the NPC, the inventory works as it should now!

Ox AO and kRUXCg7 like this.
  4. SlobberKnocker

SlobberKnocker Slightly Crazed

I heard he was upset with his compensation and partook in a work stoppage.

EM_Bennu likes this.
  5. Acid Rain

Acid Rain Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feed him some beers and he'll start a conversation about being a disgruntled UO employee.

Aibal likes this.
  6. flappy6

flappy6 Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ya, whoever answers those help button things needs to get fired, you might as well just tap the button on your microwave

7. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Can I ask please what is meant by inventory?

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  8. Velvathos

Velvathos Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

A backpack opens up.. The City Heralds pack = inventory on the stone.. Yeah, it's kind of a cheap way to do things and it doesn't hold all that much weight, but it's good for getting a hold of other governors and for dropping books on.. I use a book that I planted on the inventory to keep track of citizens and the ones I give out titles to (nobody gets a title unless it serves some kind of RP purpose) Example; I have a Minister of Trade of Skara Brae, he gets paid as well and I have a separate book for him that I use to keep track of his progress.. :D

whiterabbit and Flutter like this.
  9. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Learned something new.

kRUXCg7, Nok and whiterabbit like this.