1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dear T Hunting Sir or Madam

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Sarsmi, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I write this note with gratitude! Thanks to your generous leavings (an ancient wyrm and a balron) on that little island north of Skara Brae this morning I have gotten to test the insurance bug on my tamer's luck suit. In addition I got to log into KR on my husband's account, a client so smooth working it is a joy to set up on the fly macros for rezzing and hiding from spawn.

The server line on the north side of the island was just perfect for creating super speeding killing machines that would hone into my location no matter if I was invisible or not. What a test of my skills!

The ten minutes spent watching my greater dragon thumb war with the ancient wyrm were more than recompense for the level 1 chest I had originally intended to open, which poofed due to old age. Getting to see a beautiful creature like that wyrm fly for the 100th time over a tree and heal himself back up reminded me that patience is a virtue.

I sincerely hope you enjoy the burglar's bandanna, cavorting club, or gold bricks that you received.

Sincerely,
    Sarsmi

2. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

What a rude surprise for you, Sarsmi.

I have been hunting a few maps lately and have found some abandoned spawn, too. Having had a carto for many years, and having learned from some of the best Treasure Hunters of Britannia cartographers in Baja's history, Badola Blazo and TH Rizzo, I can only apologize on behalf of those of us who learned:

1. Never leave a mess at the dig site. Place all junk into a monster's corpse or a backpack
    2. Always remove the empty chest
    3. The hunt is not over until the last spawn is dead

3. I have never done a T-map, anyone interested in taking me with sometime? All i'm really good at is cross healing, hopefully that will be helpful hehe.

4. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Let me know when you want to do a map, other than this evening as the Newbies in Training Dungeon Run is this evening. I prefer digging 6's, but if you think that might be too much, I have some level 1's stashed. ;)