1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dear TNT,

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Turtle, Jan 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I know some of you may have ill will towards me or other members of LOW. I realize some of you have taken the stance that all items of the faction kind will be given back, sold back or traded back to us. However a few select individulas in TNT have decided to not give items back, not via the sale option or the give back option so...
    I highly suggest the items I am missing are returned to me in some fashion or one or more of the follow will be the future of you and your guildmates:
    All TNT will be fought with a better stealth tamer template then I ran before.
    All TNT faction items will be trashed.
    All TNT faction items will be sold back at a cost you cannot afford.
    All silver spots will be checked on the hr - every hr daily, for TNT.

I thought the whole shard had a good thing going but if a select few of you would like to ruin it for the rest of the shard so be it. The ball is in your court. I am trying not to make this a threat but lets be honest here, if we make this a battle for silver and equipment you will not win. The TNT that ruin it may not be the ones who need the silver or items but I'm not going to target a select few and hope for results. So lets solve this quickly or let all hell break loose, either is fine with me.
    Your serve.

2. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I heard someone actually stooped to a even bigger low tonite and bought Soulweavers items off a vendor... Now that was pretty ****ty.

3. Soap Bubble

Soap Bubble Visitor

NO INSURANCE ON SIEGE.

If you lose it then its GONE.

Go farm it and in doing so have PvP cause that what Siege is meant for.
    People stomping there feet and crying over this or that item is getting old. So either farm the silver and get new items like your SUPPOSED to, or just stop using the unbalanced items and be like everyone else in the game who doesnt play factions.

*Sheesh* Sounds to me that any of you that follow this policy is just stating you have no skill and require a (multiable) item based template... in which case theres a loving home in Barneyland World for you.

4. _Myaku_

_Myaku_ Guest

i dont think some people realize that even with the buy back agreements most faction people still pay around 1 mill+ for each suit, i wasnt sure item insurance was so steep O_O (oh and im missing a few items to some tnt as well >_<)

5. Addicted

Addicted Guest

Faction items are like insurance. Agreed it's more expensive if you choose to buy it back.

They need to make faction items useable by anyone. What is the point of having them tied to a person? On prodo shards they never lose them anyway, on Siege/Mugen we want them to be "loseable"

6. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

This thread is full of :sad2:

7. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I've been selling or even giving all items back to KOC and LOW. I'm not for sure if any members from TNT is hording items. From my knowledge, after every fight, we all place items on vendors or give items back.

I gave your complete suit the other night to Elvis to trade for his. You should have gotten it back.

Yes.....Pwns items were placed on vendor. Not for sure who bought them, but someone surely bought them off vendor. Douple check your guild as I've douple check with TNT. Noone has or will be paying for faction items in TNT unless its theirs.

8. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Mono another source from your guild told us otherwise... But would not give out the name.. Thanks for trying though :)

9. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Poor Kage......I have no need to try. I posted what I know. If their is something else going on that I'm not aware of, well, I guess you know more than I then.

But again.....I forgot, your awesome at everything you do. :lick:

10. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

LOL You have no sources in TnT or MYTH. Thanks for trying, though. Better luck next time! :lick:

11. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Wrong again!

12. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Poor triflin' Elmer! Your game is old, tired and pathetic. Play your little junior high school games with people who will actually fall for the BS you spew. :sleep2:

TRIFLIN'!!! :lick:

13. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Hmm.....the rumor I got is Cybernickle is buying up faction items and trashing them. but then again, its a rumor I've received from a reliable resource.

14. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Hey Kat! Im not tellling you this to bait you...im not even telling you this for you to try and argue with me, im telling you this because its 100% true and we know this for fact.....this isnt meant for some little stupid ass descussion from you,....I KNOW FOR FACT!

your the one who has to back peddle and try and lie your way outta of it, im only informing you that there is no need to lie...I could make you look like a fricking idiot, but for the sake of the person who told me, I wont, because I respect them,,,but dont fricking push me...Its fact little girl

15. Soap Bubble

Soap Bubble Visitor

Miss Kat, dont let Fudd get you down

This guys so insecure that he calls me other people and must have people in other guilds to keep tabs on them.
    Seems his life is very boring and he makes his verbal choices and game play actions based soley on what other people are doing.

He one of those guys at a party who stands over by a planter studying it like its the most important thing in his life, then when a big group of people are close by having fun, he trys to lean in and see what there talking about and acting like hes part of the group. Then after the event he talks to his Mom and Sister like he was the man of the party (meanwhile getting all the gossip wrong).

This guy must have a popcorn cart he pushes around...

Again none of my concern but still my 2 cents.

16. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Yep its you for sure now King Ed, you cant help yourslef, I know you cant stand me, cause im the only one who call you on your **** and just like I thought, you respond to everyhting I post, just like you did before.....pathetic, everyone see's right through you King Eddy

17. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Lie and back peddle my way out of what? You're the one making the claims. Like I said, your antics are tired, old and pathetic. You seriously need some new material and most definitely a reality check. If you have some proof post it, if not, go hide under a rock where you belong. rolleyes: *Yawns*

18. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Not trying to defend anyone but back when i played we had people in lots of different guilds including TNT and the person who had the character in your guild is still playing with the current KOC so i wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't still have a character guilded. At one time i think we had every major guild covered including vent info and map info i have had to kill plenty of my own guildmates in the past just to prevent suspicion :)

19. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Man those were some good times, I had my guy in the C8V/SS/JSV group. THAT was some awesome times. Logging into their map, then into ours and directing people right down to the pixel where that stealther was in the bottom of Hyloth, then accusing other people in the guild of being a REV spy. *Sigh* memories.

Ive actually got screenshots of people calling us the best guild and other screenshots of them wanting to kick our ass IRL cause we just ran them over like a steam roller.

20. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Doesnt seem like little eddie, this guy spelled words right that ed couldnt spell before... like "on" , "a" , "the." Plus if it was him he woulda been posting right under me as soon as I made a post, im sure we all remember little eddies man obsession he had for me.

21. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I'm not for sure about this.....I think its you who can't stand King Ed or myself. If you and Daleth would worry more about yourself and your guild than you do with other players, I'm sure you would feel better about yourself. "could be the little man syndrome" Its ok to be little Elmer.

Wasn't you that posted few names in your most hate thread? I'm so lucky to have a fan like you. I'll send you and Daleth a sign autograph. Where has Daleth been? I haven't seen Daleth on game or boards lately. Did you ground Daleth from playing since I've returned to game? Dude!!!!

You still have my plane ticket????

22. Troll The T Hunter

Troll The T Hunter Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

"All silver spots will be checked on the hr - every hr daily, for TNT."

WTF do you not have a job or something?

23. Turtle

Turtle Guest

My job is to ruin your ingame experience.

24. Strom

Strom Guest

To begin with thanks mono for giving my stuff back free of charge u will get the same from me, as for talking about someone buyin pwns items dont tell people to do right by pwn when we all know of his bad deeds im glad he lost dans house he had it coming.

25. Troll The T Hunter

Troll The T Hunter Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Kinda hard to ruin my in game experience when I play once a week.

26. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni TnT/TnA

On one hand this thread makes me detest Stratics and on the hand it is just the kind that compells me to come back.

It rates 8.5 tears out of a possible 10.

[​IMG]

27. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Wow, that was pretty pathetic paragraph... "I hate pwn! I'm glad Dan got punished by his doing!" Nice...

28. Strom

Strom Guest

Well if they want to harbor someone like pwn in their guild then they are just as guilty lets just call it karma

29. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I agree.....I've always said Karma. Sooner or later, you get what you deserve. I guess thats why KOC is having such a bad luck......or bad Karma, hehe

I'm just waiting for the bad Karma to hit me hard.

Good job for LOW getting the yew house.

30. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I won't be returning any tnt items. The ones who feel the need to ruin the trade/sell agreement are the ones running gm armor so obviously they don't care if they die and lose it. Instead the whole guild will need to be punished for the actions of a select few. So next time one of you with faction items dies and lose your suit, thank those in your vent for making it so. Eventually you'll all be in gm armor trying to fight max dci, hci and so forth...good luck.

31. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I think it's funny you're just now realizing how lame TnT is after being with them for months. I killed 3 of them today in Umbra, only to have them bring back unfactioned chars so when I killed them, they could get right back in the fight. But hey, between Monolith, Krystal, and Neo, they got me *CLAP*

32. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

You must be delusional or just plain stupid. Krystal was the only unfaction char and she was in umbra from the start. You would think your training would have tought you something other than come here and cry

ps......Neo didn't have anything to do with your death. You died to Krystal and her moving shots. Way to exaggerate little on boards. Way to get owned by Krystal and say you died to 3 of us....us

Major storytime....keep it coming. I've got popcorn and a cup for your tears.

33. Hattori Hanzo

Now I need some popcorn, this is like a moderately funny Jim Carrey movie.

34. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

I don't know what Soulweaver aka PwN did or in this case, supposedly did. I was not playing when he made his first appearance here on Siege, therefore I don't know the gossip too well on why Storm/Dante/Razic and well, TnT for that matter, dislike him so much. Nor do I care, look at who's making the judgement calls... I mean, COME ON...

All I know is, Soulweaver may have "lost dans house" due to game mechanics and not knowing the house placement tool changes, but he made right and no one, especially Daniel, wanted him to. So, you say bad guy, bad karma and shame on KOC for taking him in, I say hail Soulweaver, nice to have a good person in the guild such as yourself.

:bowdown:

p.s. Daniel has a very nice Yew Vendor House again. In fact, we're all pretty set on thinking it's better, in the fact that almost the entire first floor is in the guard zone. Happy shopping Siege, we'll get those vendors up and running asap!

35. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Neo had nothing to do with my death? Ok how about this.

I'm fighting you, you are on a bok bok char and still run from me.

Enter Krystal, I run her in between a house and dirt nap here, then try to run around and med for a bit so I can get mana/keep Krystal out of the fight.

Enter Neo to REZ AND HEAL KRYSTAL AND LET HE REEQUIP, and then his dragon hits me and I am on the run.

So him guarding a persons body with a greater dragon, who is not factions, allowing them to get back up and join in on the fight, that isn't a factor in my death? Mono do me a favor, talk to me when you can actually kill someone on the most OP template on this game. I killed 2 or 3 of you in Luna with 2 tamers chasing me around, 2 archers, and you.

36. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Sakey....my post wasn't directed to Pwn., I knew you all would pull together and help Dan out with his lost. All of KOC is like BFF and Elmer has you all on speed dial. hehe. I can imagine what you all talk about on phone like high school girls. Gossip about UO, heheheh

37. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Kewl....your so awesome at this game. I guess you could call this a handicap match then. Sppeeeeedddddy.

38. HaHa

HaHa Guest

[YOUTUBE]SrtiKkFfGDQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

39. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Mono is just sad all of the good members left TnT, leaving them mage less. Well hey, maybe Neo will throw a heal on ya!!

40. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I guess you need to ask your guildmates about that.....I'm by far good on a mage, but I've owned 3/4 of your mages in KOC only couple weeks back from game.

I actually feel sorry for KOC......you guys play this game day in day out and you've hit your peek at PVP. Good thing you have super good connection......Ive noticed alot of KOC must be buying new super computers and upgrading the server connection.

I agree......You would definitely own me with your connection. I'm sure your pinging like 5.

41. Hattori Hanzo

This is far simpler than people want to make it. Out of arrogance, these guys turned the house thing into a prime time PVP event, complained of being griefed once things started going against them (PwN literally running around spamming “stop griefing us”), and then cried when they lost the house spots. It is a game and the stakes are as high as you make them. Risk less if you can’t take the loss.

Besides, in the end everyone seems pretty happy.

42. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

When you say good members.....are you talking about skilled players or just in general?

Yes.....TNT lost some very good PVPers. But TNT can hold their own. Now....unlike KOC, I've been watching you guys get your ass handed.

43. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Yeah, he he he, come up with better stuff? Thanks.

44. now that is funny Ha Ha....lol

45. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Are you serious? Everytime "TnT" are on the field, it's a joke. And you act like you see every fight? I mean, one would assume you catch a lot of them, while hiding and stealthing around, letting your guild mates get slaughtered...

Seriously though, keep trying! You'll learn one day.

46. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I know.....I already said this once. I continue to learn, on the other hand, KOC has hit their peek. Whats embarrassing is theres only few of you that is even better than me right now on a mage and I don't play a mage much. Thats sad....wouldn't you say? You all talk **** about how bad ppl are on mages and the mages from KOC getting owned by those same players 1vs1.

I'll be more than happy to set up some type of duel against KOC and I'll guarantee that I will beat 3/4 of the mages in KOC. I've been back on game for only 4 weeks and havn't even been playing my mage much. This is funny.

47. Hattori Hanzo

Since TNT is so horrible now with the loss of the folks that went to LOW, why all the crying about faction item buybacks? If no one in KOC is dying, how are they losing their gear? Leaving it in boxes on the floor of houses they accidently drop?

48. HaHa

HaHa Guest

[YOUTUBE]dL1ZTLNC--U&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

49. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I Strongly advise people in every guild including our's, To Stop posting this kinda bull**** about each other on the boards about someone's death, what it does is cause a knee jerk reaction that no one wants... people will become more concerned about there reputation, there suit and how they appear to the shard. That if the situation isnt right on both side's there wont be a fight at all.

There's way to much "Poor Sportsmanship" going on out there, if I could use that term for UO...Way to many ego's...for Example...someone dies to a group on the field....lets say it was TnT for the arguement...the Tnt person comes on the boards making a big post about how they have your faction gear on there vendor....everyone who is fighting already knows where the vendor is at, So why go on the boards and pound yer chest, we all know why, that person wants everyone to believe it was them who was jonnyrockstar....and seriously im not pointing out TnT, this could be used for every guild out there, I used TnT cause everyone knows where there vendors are.....You see my point, its starting to force people to not even want to fight, rather then listen to this bull**** about a death on the boards, lets quit complicating things and keep the boards outta PvP.

The people that come and post about it being a nice fight and such, thats what it should remain. Before anyone starts accusing someone of this or that...why dont you handle it old school, you dont like them and have beef with them, send em a PM and duel one on one...if you cant beat them! then keep your mouth shut or try another time, and in turn you will prolly gain more respect for that, then this mindless babble that goes on here 99% of the time.....

Hey Elmer why not use your own advice?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.