1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Tug...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Eric Ravenwind, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Eric Ravenwind

Stratics Veteran Gilfane

The last update to UOAssist was on October 18th, 2013. I would like to request that you, for the next update, add "Words of Power" translations for Mysticism.

Thanks in advance brutha!

Mervyn likes this.
  2. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I don't think there will be any real updates anymore..just patching to make it useable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'd like to see the option to change the color of the information bar. That pale blue doesn't give enough contrast with the green and yellow weight numbers.

4. Tomarke

Tomarke Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran D^A

I changed mine in windows. I never liked the blue so I changed it to black -> grey with white lettering. Lots of contrast. uo header.jpg

5. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I'm happy as long UO Assist work, I doubt he expected to update the program 17 years and who know, maybe 30 years

Hinotori likes this.
  6. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot

I'm on my eighth day of WIN 8.1, if you have 8.1 what do you change where to affect that bar color at the top of the UO window?

7. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Right click on your desktop, click Personalize. Down at the bottom of the window will be a link that says "Color" You can adjust the window border and taskbar color there.

8. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot

That only affects a client window without UOAssist running, not one with UOAssist active. When I run dual client only the 2nd window shows the new color set up doing that, UOAssist still has the light blue top bar.

9. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

That I'm not sure on.

10. Tomarke

Tomarke Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran D^A

I am unfamiliar with Windows 8 as I refused to "upgrade" for personal reasons. In Windows 7 the procedure is how Nexus described and is not specific to UO or UOAssist as you should be changing the colors of all of your Windows panes. Ensure that you are changing the colors of the Inactive Windows as well as the Active Window. If you are dual-clienting, the active window is the one you are actively controlling, the other client is the one in the background. If you do not manually change the color settings for the inactive window then it will revert to the standard Windows blue, until you then make it the active window at which time the other client window will revert to windows blue. This applies to the UOAssist pane as well because it is usually an inactive window.

I am working under the assumption that these settings carried over from Window 7 to Windows 8 (judging from Nexus' post I assume they did or are at least very close) and if not then maybe someone with more Windows 8 experience can help you.