1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dear UHall, I am searching for something.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Cogniac, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

People have said that there exists somewhere an image of a crazy item that possessed every property in UO that speedman or some other dev team member made on a Test Center a long while ago.

Some have said that this image may even exist somewhere in the Stratics archives, which means that it is lost for all time behind the worst search function in the history of creation.

On the off chance that someone has it, or can find it, or knows where to get it, I am looking for it.

Thanks.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I think someone was yankin your chain or something.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

its not April yet is it?

4. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I said that it happened on TEST CENTER. I fail to see how the existance of an image of such a thing could be construed as some unbelievable April Fools prank.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

No, alas there is some truth in the legend and it was not on the test center. Pictures of the offending item still exist on the net, but I'll not link to them.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

You are probably talking about that ring given out at an Asian shard event. It was apparently deleted and another prize given. There is also an item that a developer created on Test Sosasia which had every item property imaginable.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Oops, my apologies then - I've not heard of that one before.

8. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

No, alas there is some truth in the legend and it was not on the test center. Pictures of the offending item still exist on the net, but I'll not link to them.

[/ QUOTE ]You might be thinking of the items that were being illegally created on the Japanese shards a few years ago.

Also: I have no idea why you seem to imply that linking to a picture of an item would be a morally corrupt activity.

Edit: JC beat me to it.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Not morally corrupt, just a topic that I didn't think was good of me to drudge up ... which makes my making a post at all look rather silly and self-defeating I realize.

*exits stage left*