1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Young Traveler

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by FrejaSP, Mar 1, 2015.

1. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

We are trying to help you in different ways, and the armor I left in the Safe Haven Crafting House and Hub is meant to help you get started.
    However, when all suits are taken same day, I would like to know, if we have a lot new young travelers or one of you died a lot :p.
    If you only need one but take all, the next one who need, won't get one.
    I can easy affort to replace them and will do, but please, only take what you need and maybe post a note on in the book on floor, maybe just a hello.
    Yes I may be naïve to leave stuff in an anyone chest, but I still believe in the good in people.
    We do have some young on Trial account, they can't use Gen chat to get help, so places like this are meant to help them.

[​IMG]

#1 FrejaSP, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
    chargar42 likes this.
  2. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Anything my crafters can help with Freja?

Got Smithing, Tailoring, Tinkering, Carpentry, Imbuing, Arms Lore, Alchemy, Inscription, Mining, Logging, and Poisoning. With a lot of playtime to use them if needed.

Tan's got Magery, is adding Spellweaving (83.6) now, and will be adding Mysticism for RCs next so he'll be able to do better dps for hunting for resources.

3. FrejaSP

Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Naeh, it was only a few plain leather suit with 100 LRC and a few warrior suit in spindled leather, around 6 suit and a few weapon.
    It could very well be a little group of young players and in that case all is fine :)
    It is there to use, I was just wondering and I also wanted to tell new players, where to find a little help.
    I will refill, when chests run out, it take little time to make it

4. Silent Singer

Silent Singer Lore Master

Freja, I *think* I know what happened to these but I might be wrong. A player had took a wrong turn last night and lost a nice suit (my impression from their dismay) after taking a wrong turn in Terathan Keep. It is possible they grab these thinking they belonged to a different group. The player is new to siege and was trying to get lrc to get back to their original suit. After a few failed attempts (and lost suits) they gave up. I'm not sure if this is the player who took the extras, I just know they grabbeda couple out of one of the chests they said was in the guildhouse, but since we were off doing awesome stuff it is possible they mistook these for a different chest. If I can do anything to help replace them I will, just message me what you need. There was also a new(ish?) siege player in Safe Haven last night, a red archer, who no one knew, they could have grabbed one (or two, they MAY have, in a moment of bad judgment, aggroed a BA player in an unsuccessful ambush). Anyway, let me know what I can do.

5. FrejaSP

Don't worry, post here was mainly made to tell about the house, if someone grabbed more than they need, they may add it back, when they read this.
    I had seen several new chars, so we may have a new group of young players. I already replaced it and will do again if needed.
    :grouphug:

Tanivar and Tjalle like this.
  6. Barefoot Scribe

Barefoot Scribe Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

On the weekend people noticed that there were a number of newcomers and old players who recently returned to many changes in the game. And so there were many questions.

chargar42 likes this.
  7. FrejaSP

I love new and returning players, I wish Devs would allow them in Gen Chat on Siege

chargar42 likes this.
  8. Wolf

Wolf Visitor

Hey I met a lot of server yesterday, I just returned after 11 or 12 years away. I was able to join General just fine, the only issue was I had to figure out how to use the Chat system and change from Help to General myself, which I don't think many returning players will figure out quickly since many will assume UO still doesn't have a global chat. Is there some restriction on General Chat that I somehow fulfilled without knowing?

9. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

if it is a trial account, it can only use the help channel. but since you are using your original account, it is not restricted by this.

10. chargar42

chargar42 Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Welcome to Siege

11. Max Blackoak

Stratics Veteran

Well maybe we should all agree to just use the help channel and leave general...

12. FrejaSP

That could be a way to solve it, but fear all returning on old account would join Gen Chat