1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

death to the giant turkey in northbritwoods

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by kalzaketh, Nov 19, 2009.

1. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

:stir:, first it killed my smith, then it killed my friend, those birds are tough, hope it cooks up tender if we can kill it, my smith was an innocent just standing aside to observe, then the bird got my friend teleported in, after it dispatched him it wandered my smith's way monochrome time, many healers in the area got my stuff back ran away still cursing big bird, it seems to have necro type abilities as well as pulling in ranged attackers or tamers to be killed:confused:

2. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

an update, the northern mountains are overrun with the giant fowls

3. five oclock

five oclock Guest

Stupid ??? but here it goes...Where in tram and fel?

4. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

ya know!. ive been saying this for years now and nobody listens!!
    i dont know how they get so big either!...like there eating full grown cows or something! and there suspenders look completely stupid..........wait...we are talkin about the giant fools right??

5. Sir Kelek

Sir Kelek Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I just had my butt handed to me again and again. Damn things are wicked lol.

6. Gus of Llanowar

Stratics Veteran

So you mean to tell me there are other turkeys out there besides Otis?

7. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

after, running into afew flocks on tram side, went to fel despise ran south thru the pass,birds on bothsides, up north in the woods, if there are birds there are agood bit of healers near too

8. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

otis, the giant birds, are known to eat decently trained ogrelords even, hmmph noketchup nothing the big guy charged in I got sucked up to the big bird
    :)

9. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

This thread is why I love Napa... :mf_prop:

10. five oclock

five oclock Guest

what we do have are the most Insane Disfunctional SOB's With attitudes that cant be matched anywhere else!!the most messed up people! the most messed up guilds the most messed up Period!
    Welcome To Napa!....Even Madness Needs A Home
    Otis Firefly 11/2008

11. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

hehe....still stands true!!

12. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

And I love it! Cracks me up!

13. five oclock

five oclock Guest

has it really been only a year since you said that???? MY GOD!!! It does seem like years ago...

Napa Valley Rocks!