1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Death with, "Young" status. Why Brit?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hail: It always used to be if you died as a ,Young" player, you got teleported back to Haven. But now you get teleported to the Healer in Brit. Why? The moongate is so far away from there. Please teleport back to healer in starting town of heaven. Thanks.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

The moongate in haven is also very far away.

Should teleport them to yew, fel, preferably siege, and remove their young status.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

You can go to the help menu and use the young player transport button to get back to haven. [​IMG]

4. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Goooo Zento (Tokuno).
    Everything is nearby. Moongate, healer (which is next to the moongate), bank and player houses.

Tokuno is really underrated. It beats Luna by far. More room, more shops, less sand, more pretty scenes.

5. The moongate is close to the bank in Haven.

6. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

Goooo Zento (Tokuno).
    Everything is nearby. Moongate, healer (which is next to the moongate), bank and player houses.

Tokuno is really underrated. It beats Luna by far. More room, more shops, less sand, more pretty scenes.

[/ QUOTE ]I don't know about that. Within a screen of the moongate in Luna, you have a Healer and Stable. Another screen away you have the bank, Tailor, Smith, Mage Shop, Carpenter, provisioner, and jeweler. Upstairs you have an Inn that has very easy access to the bank (even from the second floor). There's also a Chiv Shrine upstairs. The player vendors might be a little more costly, but they have everything under the Sosarian Sun. I do agree that Zento is prettier to look at.

7. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

<blockquote><hr>

Goooo Zento (Tokuno).

[/ QUOTE ]

but requires the account to be upgraded to SE at least?

8. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I'm not too sure.

I do know that a 2 week free trial account can enter Tokuno perfectly.

9. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Zento requires an SE enabled account,

Luna requires an AOS enabled account.

If someone is accessing Zento from a trial account, they are using a post-SE code.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Hail: The point is that Haven is the base of operations for, "Young" players. That is the only reason it was created in the first place. Die, and you get sent back there. It was where you started at. Being sent anywhere else is confusing, and a real new player would not know where they were at?

Most new players have no idea about, "Help---Transport to Heaven", option. Most Vet Youngs use this as a way to Recall out of area's where recall does not work, or as a means to get out quickly without having to cast a spell.

All i am asking EA, is why was it changed from, Die= Sent to Heaven, and now Die=sent to Brit. Why?

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Were you near brit? I went and died at chaos and it sent me to compassion shrine. I died in moonglow and it sent me to moonglows healer.