1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Deathknight starting level

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by JulieXP, Jul 8, 2008.

1. JulieXP

JulieXP Guest

I was just curious, could we have the *option* of starting at level one on a Deathknight? It seems a bit worthless to some, especially since you're starting above the plaguelands, but I know first hand that starting a character [in this case, having my stepbrothers power level my first rogue in return for playtime] at a high level and not getting time to learn your class inside and out is a recipe for disaster [DETHNITE LFG NAXX2, DONT NO HAW TO TENK BUT WIL LERN].
  2. Lag

Lag Guest

Currently, no it is not an option. And don't act like you wont learn what youre doing from 55 to 80. You might want to avoid stuff like strat though...

Sidenote. Someone who doesnt know how to play doesnt always talk like an idiot. It might be someone...you know...brand new to the class? You dont go around hearing brand new lvl 5 players saying "HUNTARD LF PRINCESS LULZ I R DPS!"