1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

deathstrike to powerfull!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Wormie, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Wormie

Wormie Guest

50 points + weapon hit + weapon hit spell i believe is way above to powerfull when your hp cap is 150. i believe it should be tweked down some. i think it should take your damage increase in effect and minus from the 50 points.. like someone with 70 phyical, i hit them for 15 hp + weapon hit 5 hp if a deathstrike is performed it would only do 30. that would make cap 50.

2. unified

unified Guest

Get up, brush yourself off, and get back out there and fight like a ...

3. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I find it to be less powerful than before since all i have to do is stand still for 3 seconds instead of 5.

Here's a tip, stop running

4. puni666

puni666 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Umm... not really.

5. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You have to stand still for 2 seconds less, this is one extra swing less, so you're getting hit with 35 damage less (assuming whoever does the deathstrike was then going to hit you with AI)

6. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Here's an idea, stop moving until it wears off. All the smart players already do this.