1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Deathwatch Beetles

Discussion in 'UHall' started by sablestorm, Apr 3, 2015.

1. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

So I decided to train up my deathwatch beetles on one of my quirky deathwatch beetle tamers and I noticed something. The beetles will occasionally poison their foes, but they don't display a poisoning score. Any particular reason for this?

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Never had one as a pet.

3. PlayerSkillFTW

PlayerSkillFTW Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

It's not their auto attack that applies Poison, but a special "Poison Spit" ability of theirs. Like how Bane Dragons don't have any Poisoning skill, yet can still DP their foes when hit in melee, or breathe a Poison Breath that can DP when hit at range.

sablestorm likes this.
  4. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah, I noticed that when I finished up their training and took them out fighting. I'm still trying to figure out if their crushing blow ability actually does any additional damage.