1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Debt of Gratitude

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kael, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Scene one....Idiot me runs to Del to reequip after a quick dirtnap to a KoC/FIRM raid. The fight was a ton of fun for us so we hastily reequip and hope to launch a counter attack to retake our rat spawn.

Scene Two- Death is had quickly as I attack Speedy hoping for a quick kill while spawn is upon him. After another run to Del I realize my fav xbow was not Siege blessed and had been looted by some lucky bugger.

Many thanks to Jesus Christ of FIRM ( who I have never met in game before ) for quickly returning that bow that had been lost due to my own stupidity...I hope Karma shines on you Sir

As well....Speedy and Enigma many many thanks for your help gents

You da man :thumbup1:

2. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

It is sad there cant be more nights like this. We raid we all had fun then we ressed up and we all had fun again.

3. JesusChristt

JesusChristt Guest

NP. We need all the pvping we can get these days on seige. And I hear you did the same to Coyote Jack. So karma comes around :)

4. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

We feel thats how the game should be played, your cool folks and we have nothing to prove except we want to have a good time, and there was no question in vent, everyone was saying at the same time, Give him his bow back it was an accident.........hope you have more fun out there

Fudd

5. Mystikal GIL

Mystikal GIL Guest

that was alot of fun, so much confusion :)