1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Debuffs that never go away?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Black Sun, Apr 27, 2008.

1. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I have 2 chars on my account that both have perma debuffs showing. Both were hit with feeblemind and clumsy. Both say they have 0 seconds remaining, but nothing will make them disappear. What else could I try besides remove curse, and death? What will make them go away? They're not effecting my stats, but they are crowding up my buff/debuff list while I'm out hunting. Its really annoying.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Have you tried recasting those spells on yourself and waiting out the timer? Sometimes that helps.

3. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

No, but I'll give it a shot and see what happens.

[Edit]
    That did the trick. Thanks Duncan.
    On a semi-related note, I have an idea. We need some type of reputation system on this board. Something where you can give points to helpful posters, and then those points could do... something. (I never said it was a finished idea.)

4. Guest

Guest Guest

This bug has been reported, the usual cause is that you logged out while still under the effects of the spell so even though it has decayed the icon is still there. And yes either cast the spell on yourself or wait for when a monster casts it on you the icon will disappear when the effects wearoff this time around

5. mutau

mutau Guest

also you can

cast the spells on yourself,
    have someone do it for you in your guild
    and then have another chiv character cast remove curse to lift them all off you.

6. RathofLS

RathofLS Guest

What about the now irritating PERMA CURSE....follwed by 4 flamestrikes ontop of each other from only two people, oh wait are we not supposed to talk about real issues here?

Im dead / ghost and numbers till flying off me...WALOFS