1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Decay Rate for Zoo

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Guest, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I have just started a post on UHALL asking the devs for a response about the decay rate of the zoo and possibly adding new animals to the donation list.

More input from tamers would be great.

I just started a post on uhall stratics to try and get the devs to respond about the zoo and the decay rate. Input from other tamers would be great. CLICK HERE TO READ & COMMENT

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

You know me, anything to help the Zoo! [​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

*chuckles* well I was hoping that would be the case.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Calling all Tamers...please go and have your say on the decay rate of the zoo. We are trying to get the Dev's attention and the more of us that speak out the more likely they are to notice.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I have just started a post on UHALL asking the devs for a response about the decay rate of the zoo and possibly adding new animals to the donation list.

I just started a post on uhall stratics to try and get the devs to respond about the zoo and the decay rate. Input from other tamers would be great. CLICK HERE TO READ &amp; COMMENT

[/ QUOTE ]

Tamers don't forget to show your support......(shameless bump)

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Let's show our support, everyone!

UHall needs all the positive posts it can get, hehe.

Let's gooooo Zoo! *cheers*

7. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yup, the more people raise tehre voice on the decay rate of the Zoo. The bigger the chance it gets noticed by the Devs. [​IMG]

8. Added my name

and bumped this thread because something needs to be done [​IMG]

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you guys.. the more help the better and the more bumps the better, I think everyone is getting sick of hearing my voice so to speak *grins*

10. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

They're probably getting sick of the sound of mine too but heyho, I'm not doing it to win friends and influence people [​IMG]

11. Kayne

Kayne Guest

shameless bump and to say i already gave my support in uhall. (you should count yourself lucky i dont often visit uhall)

12. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I just started a post on uhall stratics to try and get the devs to respond about the zoo and the decay rate. Input from other tamers would be great. CLICK HERE TO READ &amp; COMMENT

[/ QUOTE ]

The thread needs more bumping if anyone has a spare minute or two.

13. Kayne

Kayne Guest

very shamelessly bumped [​IMG]

14. Guest

Guest Guest

*chuckles*

I can start using pretty graphics to bump ........but I would love some more tamers to speak up. And thank you to all the guys helping with the cause and trying to get the thread noticed *blows kisses* much love to all.
    [​IMG]