1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

@ Decay

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by burdensrise, Jan 20, 2009.

1. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Decay, went out to have some fun because there was no other pvp. You proved you can kill people on your stealth tamer. Care to sell my Suit/Hero Dyed suit back?

Thanks
    Death Tax

2. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah, Puffy aint too bad on a tamer.

3. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

No, Im sure not and yes I will I gotta figure out pricing and Ill place them on my vendor tomorrow (located in homare)

4. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

And of course Kage was way off several months ago when he called you out for playing Decay back then. You can't even own up to a character you play, you'd rather just be dishonest and hide your intentions.

5. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

No he wasnt, but why do you guys care? It was months ago, why did you care then btw?

And I said it wasnt me so I didnt have to deal with the never ending icq's/pms/posts. And as I stated why do you care anyways?

6. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

I guess just to point out to anyone (as if there were any left who didnt know) how dishonest you are. You claim to have turned over a new leaf, yet you lie almost every opportunity you get, even when there is no need. You spout nonsense about being the founder of koc and that you left on your own terms. You might have been around when koc was created, and even held the title of gm, but you were never this guilds leader. That title belongs to Daniel, Kage, and Elmer.

7. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Puffy you are not bad on a tamer. I just got off work late last night and wanted atleast some pvp. I came, I fought and I lost to your tamer, would appreicate to buy my suit back (all if possible :p) whats your ICQ?

8. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Speaking of Decay, Puffy, your RBC is on my Yew Vendor.

9. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Welcome back to siege......Nice die Puffy,....NBD dude right? NBD!.........LMAO

10. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Owned. :scholar: