1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Decided to start playing again

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Steveo, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Steveo

Steveo Guest

I decided to start playing TT again. It seems like now everyone has got new toons or just none of my friends are playing anymore. I went to the Unite farming and the only toon I seen was Fangs that I knew. I asked if they would like some help but no one responded so i just went to help my daughter complete her task. Have the events changed? It stinks when you cant understand anybody. Anyway its good to start playing again and hope to see some of you around toontown again.
  2. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003
    Welcome back Steve! I believe Thursdays is still CEO and Sundays are still as normal starting Beanfest at 7pm EST in Kooky Grove. I'm there on Sundays. Hope to see you then! :thumbsup:
  3. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 31, 2003
    Welcome back! You may as well say I don't play anymore. It's been over a month since I could log in. As for not being able to talk to anyone.. Speedchat plus.. Get your parent code, enable it and you can talk to MANY people without having to friend them.
  4. Welcome back stevo! I Still play, I'm there alot of time for events, but sometimes i have school, but it is summer so :D
  5. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Hey Steveo - sorry I missed your party! I logged on again for the first time in about a month (wizard101 stole me away) and I saw the invite. People are getting busy or other interests I guess. Now that my wizard has finished Dragonspyre, I can go back and forth. I do intend to be there on Thursday for CEO with Granny, so I hope to see you then.
  6. Squeaker

Squeaker Guest

Welcome back Steve! Happy life has slowed down enough for you to take a little break every now and then.
  7. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Welcome Back Stephen! Do you have the chat enabled for people to understand you? I know I haven't played TT since May. I moved over to Wizard101 and haven't been back to TT since. I just couldn't bring myself to maxing another toon. It got to be more work then fun. Hopefully, you will see more friends on. I know Sally B still plays.
  8. princess kitty

princess kitty Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    Hi Steve! Welcome back. I've returned as well but still not back up to where LD used to be. Comeback has been slowed down by the release of Sims3 though. I try to get on as much as I can. I'm still on a free account so maybe you can delete the old LD and if we see each other you can add the new one. :-D