1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by jegilber, Feb 25, 2011.

1. jegilber

jegilber Guest

So...I have been fishing again for about 4 days..

I am @ 105.9 Fishing, (PS'lled to 120 so a LONG way to go...)

My goal thus far has been to fish each night unitl I pull up 10 or more MIBS...sometimes this is REALLY fast (1.5 hours....) and other times slow...(only 5 yeserday in 3+ hours)...

Be that as it may, I open the MIBS every night in hopes on an Ancient..and so far...ZERO in 53 MIBs!!!

So..I recon I could've sold all 50 (unopened MIBS) say for 100 k each (this seems to be at or below market value on ATL), and then could've bought 3 maybe 4 Ancients off a vendor...

So...fellow line casters...do you sell OR do you gamble and open yourself???
  2. catship

catship Guest

i keep and do them
  3. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
  4. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Do them yourself. Wait till you have a bag full then open them up, you might have a better chance of getting what you want.
  5. JimmyB

JimmyB Guest

I posted on this subject a while back. I got my 120 fishing scroll on 12/26 and ate it. Shortly after getting above 110, I stopped getting ASOS. After OVER 400 and no ASOS (something is DEFINITELY broken!!!) I started saving them and then opened using another char on another account. First 50 I opened I got 3 ASOS. Please don't tell it's RNG... 0/400 is more than that. Another note- since hitting 120 fishing, I now NEVER get an arty from leviathan, and I solo them, and have done MANY. Someone please look at these issues?
  6. Nimuaq

Nimuaq Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    I dont have that problem at 115 Fishing JimmyB : 2 Ancient Sos out of 15 Mibs. (stopped at 15 since I'm trying to sell them as mibs)

I've only noticed an increase on catching sea serpents after I passed 100.