1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Decisions Decisions...

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by silmwarensurion, Jun 25, 2011.

1. silmwarensurion

silmwarensurion Journeyman

Hello to all of the players of Origin! I am so confused... I am trying figure out what shard would would be best too transfer too. I have spent hours looking at a few shards, Finally realizing that i should just ask the players who play on the shards. I am looking at Origin,Legends, Great lakes. What can you tell me about Origin

2. Penana Car

Penana Car Journeyman

If you like to farm there is nobody here so it is perfect. If you're a cheeser this is the shard for you!

3. zoggins

zoggins Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I love origin, been here for years. Think of Origin has moving to the country from the big city. You have to do a lot on your own, you can't just buy everything. You really do get to know everyone and people tend to trust and do favors for each other. Its not an easy life and its not for everyone, but some people love it.