1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Deco in Castle Courtyards.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Bobar, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Does anybody know how?, or got a tip for placing items in places you can't see when they are obscured by the corner towers.

2. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Circle of transparency doesn´t help?

Oh, and if you have gozas on the floors then you need to remove them while decoing as the CoT doesn´t work through them.

3. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie

Unfortunately Circle of Transparency only works to a certain extent. Under the first floor bridge is fine but where the towers are it does not as they are too tall for it to work.

Not using gozos at all, was using the new grass tiles. As it is, it leaves you with white areas you cannot reach to drop anything on. You can see but not touch LOL.

#3 Bobar, Dec 1, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
  4. S_S

S_S Certifiable
    The Squirrel Empire

If you can stand on the tile with your char, then place the item you want there in a wooden crate in your backpack. Axe the crate and the item should land on the tile you are standing on, don't forget to still lock it down.

5. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie

Thank you for the info I will try that. :)

6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I had a heck of a time decoing mine. but finally got the job done had to go up and take a few things down to place things where I couldn't see but finally got the job done. Wish you the best of luck.

7. 4gregu

4gregu Slightly Crazed

If the upper floor walls are blocking your view, tame an animal and kill it in that area, stand on the same square as the corpse, sometimes that gives you the view as if you were standing inside the house on the bottom floor. I don't know why, it just does.

8. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie

As ever this is the place to come :)

Thanls All.

9. claudia-fjp

claudia-fjp Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

One great decorating tip for troublesome items is putting them in a small pouch, setting the pouch down on the tile you want the item and using an axe on the pouch. I used this method for placing rubble palms in the courtyard when they otherwise wouldn't let themselves be set down.