1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Deco Rares

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Smoot, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Decoing a new house (which i hate) and need some things to put in it. Nothing too expensive like 100s of mils. Mainly looking for blood / skulls stuff, "evil" items, and would like a bounty head that can be locked down.
    Also really looking for a 4rth year hanging skeleton reward.

Im on atlantic

i know this thread is kinda vague, and is only "low end rare" but it is just what it says. Please tell what you may have and post a price :)

Thanks, --- Smoot

2. Derium of ls

Derium of ls Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I have a few of the hanging skeletons. Next time I make a trip to ATL for a deal, I'll bring them with me. As for the price? eh, I don't need them anymore. they are yours for the taking.

3. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks a ton Derium. Just PM me if / when you come to Atlantic. Ive been searching for months, no luck.

4. Derium of ls

Derium of ls Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

can't promise I'll find them all, but hey, even one is more than none

*crosses fingers and hopes he can find at least one now* ;)

5. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

never apologize about desiring low end or any rare for decoing a theme house, it's folks like you that make rares worth seeing.

6. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah Derium just pm me if you transfer, i check stratics pretty often. I cant beleive how had it is to find a skeleton deed, been offering like 6-8 mil for them even and no one has one for me :(

7. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah Derium just pm me if you transfer, i check stratics pretty often. I cant beleive how hard it is to find a skeleton deed, been offering like 6-8 mil for them and no one has one for me :(

PS thanks Omnius, if i had the gold i would love to get into high end rares, but i love the ones i actually get at events (never sell them) and the ones that are "cheap" compared alot of rare collectors; love to add to by blood, bones, evil, and liquor collections :)